Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WHERES MY LEVEL!? - Minitokyo

WHERES MY LEVEL!?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

doomsong06

doomsong06

Happy Noodle Boy RoXoRz!!!

I noticed that the level on members has been replaced by a bar... it'd by nice to know what my level is instead and how far I am. So if possible, bring back the Level Number along with the bar.

MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! CAT CHOW!!! CEASE YOUR FLATULENT WINDS AND HEAR MY MIND NUMBING EXPULSIONS OF WICKED NOISE!!! GRRRRRR!!! CHEESE!!!! - Happy Noodle Boy

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i was thinkin the same thing. i think the bar tells how close you are to gaining a level or how far you are from getting to lv 100. but i dunno. maybe the mods will answer your question

Signature Image

Nardris

Nardris

Anime Fan

Heh,
go with your cursor over the bar, then it shows you the current level you are in.

doomsong06

doomsong06

Happy Noodle Boy RoXoRz!!!

Quote by NardrisHeh,
go with your cursor over the bar, then it shows you the current level you are in.

Thank you Nardis... true help!!! wee!!!

MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! CAT CHOW!!! CEASE YOUR FLATULENT WINDS AND HEAR MY MIND NUMBING EXPULSIONS OF WICKED NOISE!!! GRRRRRR!!! CHEESE!!!! - Happy Noodle Boy

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.