Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan/Deletion of Two Girls Again - Minitokyo

Scan/Deletion of Two Girls Again

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Wraith

Scanner

Wraith

No Longer A Contributor

Quote: Wraith,

The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted (Two Girls Again) was removed for the following reason:

- It was taken, in whole or in part, from another website with little to no modification. You may only submit artwork that you have created entirely by yourself.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Just curious ... about this part "You may only submit artwork that you have created entirely by yourself." None of the scans I submit are created by me per say. I scan them or have taken them from another site. So was this deleted by the request of the original artist or for another reason? Was it deleted because I took it from another site? If that's the case I should remove all the scans I took from other sites correct? Just looking for clarification, it can stay deleted.

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

(we're talking about this scan ==> http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/209898)
I've been browsing old Cardcaptor Sakura scans looking for 'ripped art' and that gallery item of yours was not a scan but digital art. Please remember digital art is not allowed now, so you might have more similar deletions.
You're right about the deletion reason, it's not the best, anyway it wasn't an attempt to call such a nice member like you a 'ripper' or something :3
We might consider re-writing that deletion form in the future... anyway, hope this is clear enough.

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

Wraith

Scanner

Wraith

No Longer A Contributor

I understand the generic reason ... It wasn't something I scanned but taken from another site a long time ago. Now how is this going to affect people who don't scan their own images but take scans from other sites? I suppose you have some sort of guideline for that.

PS no offense was taken :) in any way, shape, or form. Thanks for the info :)

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

No, no, wait. It wasn't deleted because it's taken from another website, it was deleted because it's a digital fanart, not scanned in any way (I think I provided the link to artist's webpage?). Of course you're allowed to share what you find on the net but be sure you're not sharing something taken off webistes blacklisted on our faq :)

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

Wraith

Scanner

Wraith

No Longer A Contributor

The link was to the deleted image. That's what I thought, that it might have originally came from a blacklisted website. Thanks for the clarification :)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.