Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper advice - Minitokyo

Wallpaper advice

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I'm at a standstill with this sick-day project.
I have a general idea of what I'd like the background to look like, but I'm not sure what would look best as a wallpaper.

Here are the 3 versions I have right now.

I'm afraid the top one might be too bright for a lot of people.
I personally like the middle one, but don't think it'd suit a lot of people's tastes.
And the third one I don't really like. Just looks awkward. But thought I'd throw it up anyways.
I do want to stick with the caution tape look though.

Also- any opinions on writing "caution" on the bandages on the characters and the white outlines?

Thank you~

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

hmmm. there is an option to upload different version of the same wallpaper, so you could use that function or you may want to upload the other versions at imageshack then include in your description that you have other version by placing a link to it

Signature Image

they all look really nice, and i don't see why you shouldn't post all 3 or, post your favorite then placing a link for the images

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.