Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A small Complaint ... - Minitokyo

A small Complaint ...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Taurec,

Your post with content as follows that you originally posted in bucket-shot has been removed from Minitokyo:

Quote by Taurec:

sex toy .... Bwahahahaaaaaa ... ow kinky ... wanna cyber ???.. <g> LMAO ....

Mon Cheri .. i removed the sex toy and behold a magical sword apeared ... aiming to please ..

This could have several reasons.
-Pinned topics will most likely be cleaned up by moderators now and then, thus your posts in pinned topics may get deleted.
-Your post contained poor language usage.
-Your post was considered spam.

i think a certain euh .. - bot .. shouldn't be so .. frankly said *cough*anal*cough*

-Pinned topics will most likely be cleaned up by moderators now and then, thus your posts in pinned topics may get deleted.

So .. this was not a pinned topic we can scrap that..

-Your post contained poor language usage.

Really now .. do we really have a case here since it was related to a insanely funny comment in my eyes that was made by Bucket shot. and this was merly a reply on it. i didn't even use L33t

-Your post was considered spam.

Unless Baysian scanning is implemented i don't buy that for a second .. . it even complied to the 64 char rule.
anyway by who if i may inquire .. ( don't bother actually i know the answer )

this is a Automated Message

uhuh ....

i do however acknoledge the fact this post was deleted after i geee made a critical yet amusing comment about a certain somebody and his position (wich i actually edited later .. because i just knew that a certain somebodies ego couldn't handle it. call me a paranoid huh .. )

Sheqel .. keep that pittbull on a leach would ya ..

if felt i needed to complain .... of couse i will abide to the outcome of this complaint ...

have a nice day ... :)

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

It was in the reports section, so I did my job and took care of it. Someone said it was a double post, so I deleted it.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

double , .. post .. .aarrghh ... why didn't the Chilas say so ..

My bad ... *glish glish* My sincere apologies ...

*points at the title under the avater .. *

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Lol, s'all good. We all mess up once and awhile. But yeah, I'll close this now since it was settled.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.