Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo update - Minitokyo

Minitokyo update

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Kusanago

Kusanago

Silver Wolf

What do you think about the new update of mini tokyo new pages new obtions and the progress bar as the level ?

Signature
Kusanago The Silver Lone Wolf

Member Of Quebec Freaks Group

Zelgadis

Zelgadis

Chimera

well the new features are nice except for that progress bar thats take time to see level of other cause you have to point it and wait for the tooltip...
other thing that drive me crazy is that "not enough data" warning its useless because its easily override with a couple of space after your text ...
anyway nice to see new feature on the site ^_^'

Signature

Member of -- Quebec Freaks Group --

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Hmm i like the new updates but the only one that's driving me insane is the post limit. :angry:

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I like the new updates as well,but my only gripes are the progress bar for the level(I'm to lazy to even point at what level someone is) and the limited post.Argh,not cool XO !!!lol:P

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Kusanago

Kusanago

Silver Wolf

you three have good point i'm agree with both of you the progress bar can by there but add the lev and the progress bar for th next lev

Signature
Kusanago The Silver Lone Wolf

Member Of Quebec Freaks Group

Quote by zanzaHmm i like the new updates but the only one that's driving me insane is the post limit. :angry:

same here bro. man! :angry:

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

the bar level is very cool, but i miss the numerical level indicators...can't have everything though, right?

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

yeah the bar is cool and diff but it was easier b4, but it isn't that bad it's just like clocks with numbers and those without, ya just have to get used to it XD...

post character limit is hard tho lol XD but hey look at the bright side ya'll get more ummm substancial replies XD

Signature Image

defrax-

defrax-

SARS survivor

Its not like its essential to see someone's level. The progress bar kinda gives you the idea of how far along you compared to everyone else...which is kinda nice. Although, even so, its not like people look at a level and go, 'oh wow level 84, I better listen to his opinion' :hmpf: Or you shouldn't if you do :sweat:

Post limit is a good idea in theory, but everyone just adds stupid spaces or periods to get around it...so that was a useless addition.

all in all...nothing ground-breaking

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

I think the new review sections for each Anime category is very cool but i think the progress bar is not so good...I have to move my lazy little hand to point the cursor to the progress bar in order to view people's level...Required too much joule(energy) LOL...

And MT seemed to have set a minimum number of characters in each post meaning people cant just reply or comment with just 'Nice wallpaper' ot 'Yes'...That is good because it can stop spamming but bad because i have to think of many adjectives to comment people's wallpaper because my usual sentence of 'Wow nice wallpaper!' can no longer can work...LOL~!!

I just cant stop talking~ XD

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by sammothe bar level is very cool, but i miss the numerical level indicators...can't have everything though, right?

You can still see the levels, hover your mose over the progress bar.

Signature

I have not been used to it yet I think!^^'

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.