Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan Deletion: |karneval.colorpage.vol2| - Minitokyo

Scan Deletion: |karneval.colorpage.vol2|

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

SweetMitsuki

SweetMitsuki

mitsuki.niwa

Mmm I don't understand why has deleted my scan.... -w-UU?
this is the "Additional information provided by the moderator"

--------

Your version is bigger and has a better quality but it is not complete. Ssince it is a double the other scan will be kept.

--------

but.... mi scan here is not a "drama cd scan" it's a "manga scan"
so...
what do you mean with "it is not complete"?

'cuz it hasn't the Tracklist?

and then... "Your version is bigger and has a better quality"
not worth ;-;?

please, could you explain it better?
and tnks for the attention ^^

Signature Image
tag-liciouss20-signaturestudiouserpageskindesignshispaniakatekyo-hitman-rebornyaoi-heavenvampire-knightjapanese

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

The tracklist is not of any importance. What I mean by not complete is if you compare both scans yours is cut. You can see much more in the smaller scan, on the right side of the image. Drama cd or manga scan, they are both textless in this case. So since it is the same scan and we keep the full version I have deleted yours. I hope that is better explained.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

SweetMitsuki

SweetMitsuki

mitsuki.niwa

yes, tnks ^^

Signature Image
tag-liciouss20-signaturestudiouserpageskindesignshispaniakatekyo-hitman-rebornyaoi-heavenvampire-knightjapanese

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.