Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan - Minitokyo

Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan

Tagged under Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

I want to hear your opinions on it! Love it or hate it?

For me: I LOVE it - I'm completly addicted to it! Hate Sannan-san - but love all the others! ^-^
Sure I have my favs too: Okita Souji, Kazama Chikage, Hajime Saitou, (Yamazaki), and Sano! =^.^=
I like the others too but those are my favourites =)

I have recently read that the Shinsengumi where real - is that true? That Animes history isbuilt up from a real event?
If yes - are there perhaps any books about that?

And also another question: Are there only a Ps2 and Ps3 game available from this Anime?

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i lov the anime...

i hope tht saitou nd chizuru end uo 2gethr...

:DDD my fave guys: okita nd hajime...

lol... no more no less...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

this is a good anime and a second season is close to coming out. but shinsengumi is quite real, check out this post http://forum.minitokyo.net/t69478 that's where I posted about it, no since in spamming the same thing. it's a rather interesting anime, and the bonus of all the eye candy is also an extra bonus, it's weird that is emerged from a game and leaped into an anime, it's rare but I have no problem with it. hope the second season is just as good as the first.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

BERLIAN

BERLIAN

It is only love

Hajime Saitou....more handsome....!
And yup, Shinsengumi is the real history of Japan. I've ever seen a book about this ( forget the title )

i love that anime

I LOVE IT! BEAUTIFUL ART -dies-

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

I like the anime too, especially because it is a historical Anime and shows the life of a bushi very well.

My favourite character is Saitou.

I'm really enjoying Hakuouki. I'm sad the second season is moving at a slow rate subbing wise. I'm going insane over here. Have to say Okita, Hijikata and Saito are probably up there in my favorite characters list from this series.

madameGRELL

madameGRELL

Shinigami~

I Love It! *_*
one of the best anime I've ever seen! *_*/

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

I love to watch Hakuouki, from the first time I saw the promotion poster, the one features Hijikata with one of his eyes turns red.
I tell myself I have to watch it. And I'm not disappointed with the anime. It is great!
My favorite character is off course Saitou Hajime. He's so cool! I love how this anime describes Saitou-san...!
Because the history background is based on the real Shinsengumi history, and the anime additions were placed nicely so they don't ruined the history points or make the anime weird.

Yes, Shinsengumi is real thing. There are many vary about their existence and there have been a lot of anime/manga or even dorama featuring them, usually they pictured as a group of sadistic swordsmen.

@ simply-5th-heirloom : I don't wish Chizuru with Saitou-san, I admit that from the game Chizuru-Saitou role has the best plot [in my opinion] because when it happen the real history will be ruined. Unless if Chizuru dies. :DDD [what? the heroine of the story die?]. Saitou Hajime married to Shinoda Yaso, they've separated, I don't know why. Then Saitou married again to a woman named Takagi Tokio, and they have three children. Saitou died sitting in seiza in his living room at age 72.

From what I know Hakuouki also made for Nintendo DS.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

Oh know I get it, since I haven't the game T_T

Actualy I think it's great, I love the art and the way they tell the history! It's not a bad anime, just that probably boys won't like it, or what they say?

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Well Hakuouki is surely not really suitable for boys. I've read some blog's forum with the author are most likely boys, most of them say they don't like it. Some of them even mocking it.

hetalia-axis-powers

I'm totally in love with it too XDD And with Okita Souji <333
I also really like Hikijata ^w^ And Chikage is *Drools* LOL

And yes, Shinsengumi was real ^^ There are a lot of anime about them. Also the names are the real ones. Just that they weren't that hot, lol. Not at all XD

I like Chizuru, but she's totally useless -______-'' I hate that she needs to be protected all the time.

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

That's right, Shinsengumi members aren't that hot. Rumors said that only Hijikata Toshizou and Toudou Heisuke who are good looking in real life. But I'm still a fan of Saitou Hajime.

hetalia-axis-powers

I like Hijikata-san, Okita, and Hajime-chan!
^^

shinsegumi was real, and so were the most characters in the series
i so fall in love with it... does anyone know where i can read the novel?

i have the link for you on the real shinsegumi:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinsengumi

yeah its all screamy girls with ooo and aaaaahhs

assiah

assiah

first makes them mad

I like the fact that it's loyal to actual history --- even though I do dislike how the anime turned out. It was pretty, and it was entertaining, but I dislike the way they stuck close to one road in the entire game. And Hijikata's no less! While I have nothing against him, it prevented some of the other awesome events in the other character roads. True, Okita, Saitou, Harada and Todou had their characters developed with added scenes, but I find it didn't give them that much justice.

"Though destinies may be thwarted, Fate is absolute."

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.