Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's ur favorite character in Death Note and why? - Minitokyo

Who's ur favorite character in Death Note and why?

Tagged under Death Note

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Me I like Light Yagami this character has a mind of its own. I do not like him for his actions (like killing criminals) but I admire him for his sense of logic and his handling.
I also like Misa cause she's faithful to Light.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

of all the characters from death note, I do believe no one can come close to ryuk, I rather adore that character, he's sinister, insane and his giggles are adorable. I believe the live action ryuk is my most favorite, he was even more sinister. he's also laid back and enjoys being around the humans to admire their interactions with one another.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Beyond Birthday because he's just as clever like L!

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

L, hes smart, and eats candy.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Quote by shavo002L, hes smart, and eats candy.

lol u like L cause he eats candy?

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

what are you saying... you... dont like candy? :o

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

L, he's soooooo awesome, and cool-looking, and smart, and I can't believe he died! I like the way he sits and holds things o.O

Quote by shavo002what are you saying... you... dont like candy? :o

no i like candies but for me its not a reason to like someone XD

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

I like L of all characters. It is just his unique way how he acts.

I think every character adds to Deathnote. My question is why everyone I've talked to loves Matt. I mean, he's cool and all, but I've seen fangirls FREAK for him.

I love L ... because he's so smart, clever etc and ... L is L ! v.v

L, because he's that interesting character that seems to have main character potential, and he dies. Quickly, but not before Light gets to smile devilishly at him.

Love NEAR but Mello is fine, too. So do L... And Raito... And... Well, that's all

Ryuk, 'cause among all the mad characters he is the maddest. :)

Quote by KhodanMe I like Light Yagami this character has a mind of its own. I do not like him for his actions (like killing criminals) but I admire him for his sense of logic and his handling.

That's how I feel about Light too. He's clever. I especially like how L and Light 'fight' using their wits!
But his thoughts are sort of scary sometimes... So I'm sort of glad he died. =]

curlette

Light Yagami
He's smart, Well planned, Crazy ect.
btw spell Light's name backwards ad what do you get XD

Near. His speech at the end of the manga mirrors my ow views on humanity and moral judgement. He's also as smart as the others but with stronger morals, and he learns to be bold. He's also insanely adorable ^^

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Yagami Light, obviously. He was doing a good job, you know, taking care of all the human garbage in the world; just went a little bit crazy at the end of the series =P

misa amane, cause she stupid XD

Quote by llamawtfmisa amane, cause she stupid XD

lol

hmm...

L, because he's always mysterious and hard to read. his sorta strange habbits and the way he looks at people makes me laugh.

Light, because he's just crazy, insanley smart, and... he has perfect hair. HAHA. it stays the same all through the series, even in custody. AWW the death note screwed up his life. he'd probably be really successful and happy now if he hadn't discovered it.

Misa - ehh.... she's a blind, but slightly smart idiot. not my fave, though.

Mello - THE CHOCO-HOLIC :D
the awesome blonde mafia dude who blew up his own hideout. he's clever, bold, and complete badass. Getting a Shinigami on your side? HELL YEAH.

Near - the quiet toy-obsessed little guy. he really makes me think. and he's adorable. :)

Matt - he only got what, like 20 pannels? WELL. since he doesn't have much backround, LET THE FANDOM MAKE UP SOMETHING.
he's mello's best friend, and the awesome guy who stood up to a mob of bodyguards with guns with a SMILE ON HIS FACE.
....how can you not love matty :) less pannels = more fandom options.

HAHA THERE YOU GO! SORRY FOR UBER-LONG POST.

I tend to check my messages every day for a month or so, and then dissapear mysteriously off the face of the earth.
and then come back. If that happens, well... you'll know why.

LIGHT! HE'S TOO PERFECT THAT IT DRIVES HIM CRAZY! XD

i personally prefer light yagami than L

Light..... he is superb handsome...and a totally evil....
i wish i could have his brain...the cleverness (@.@)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.