Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's ur favorite character in Death Note and why? - Minitokyo

Who's ur favorite character in Death Note and why?

Tagged under Death Note

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

I like Yagami Light, since he's smart and a tight-rival for L...

happy and positive

L, cuz he's obviously brilliant, crazy, obsessive, and neurotic!

THINGY

THINGY

Fighting Boredom

I love LIGHT.... for his sadistic, manipulative and self-centered self!*all negative stuff but I still love him*

The thing is... although the types of happiness one can experience are limited, there are unlimited variations of misfortunes.
*Fooly Cooly*
Signature

L is the best! I love everything about him and I completely think he could have beaten Light any day.

Teru mikami, he's good looking :P

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

i like Light Yagami cause he outsmarted L..

Light because he's smart but also insane.

Soichiro Yagami is my favorite. He's a brave man.
Mind you, some of L's mannerisms are adorable. :)

ryuk because he was THE funniest witness ever ! xD the rest of the chrarters are too extreme -____-

?

Yagami Ligh: he is hot, seems to be cold, smart, has determination in one word: amazing! :D

L is cool with his way.

of course L

i love L and Near,because they are unique, and of course really brilliant!
so smart and kind.....
i like ryuuk too...haha...because he always make me smile :)

LOVE LIght!But I don't hate L...

FOREVER L!
I just Love him with his wierdostic.. the way he's outstanding though his wierd . . I love his expressionless face . . the fact that he don't let his feelings interfere him.. He's just cute! :D

L
i dont like Light!

overall death note is a great series. his characters are charismatic, but very cliches hahaha XD
My favorite is L. since it is a pure as a child, and because of that innocence makes authentic despite its flaws *_*

star-revolution

star-revolution

kiraboshi ?

L, probably. His habits and antics are funny and I especially like how he doesn't really care about what others think of them. I also like how they designed his character too, it's really simple yet it's distinguishable enough to make a mark. His intelligence and logic are a plus as to why he's my favourite character as well too~ Mind games are always fun haha.

L Lawliet and Near of course. They're such a geniuses and I love how Near completely out minded Light at the end, with the help of Mello of course. Damn you Light for killing L. But he still got you in the end.

I really love L and Mello. Light and Near i like too =)

Light and Misa <3

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

LIGHT I LOVE YOU R.I.P!

Quote by KiraIloveyouLIGHT I LOVE YOU R.I.P!

I THINK I LOVE YOU

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

lady-tsukiyomi

lady-tsukiyomi

The She-Wolf with a Silver Kiss

Mello. <3 Hands down. The only genius I see in this whole show and/or manga who's not afraid to let his emotions show. I literally cried when that wench Kiyomi Takada killed him. And as a fellow chocoholic, I can identify with his chocolate obsession. MMM... <3 And he blew up his own hideout while he was still in it, earning himself an awesome scar... The dude's BAD. In the good way. And the gothic fashion sense just seals the deal... <3
L, I loved from the start, and STILL cry when I see his death over again. Curse you Light! I think the anime should've stuck to the manga and had Light's death where he was hanging on to Ryuk's leg and begging him not to kill him. He looked so weak, hahahaha! XD And Misa... well, I kinda feel sorry for the dummy. She got played like a fiddle and was too blinded by her obsessive love for Light to save herself. And Mikami... well, the guy was crazy. Sorry, but he just had problems, serious problems.
I like Near in the way I like a strange-looking baby animal. Cute, yet creepy. I'm torn between cuddling him and squealing, "Awwww!" or staying on the other side of the room, wondering silently if he's plotting my demise. But he's cool too... :) Okay, I'm done now. Next! X3

"disregard... Let's just forget ourselves... and the forgotten past... The cry of a lamenting violin... carried on the wind, bringing me your sorrow... If I tell you... just once... how I truly feel... I would lose you forever... So stay with me, if only for tonight... There, not eternally... just stay the night... one part be my lover...one part leave my life"
-- "one part be my lover" by kima z. wolf

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.