Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 help - Minitokyo

Tagged under Kao no nai Tsuki

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

bueno
se supone tengo dos imagenes en la galeria de kao no nai tsuki, pero cuando trato de abrirlas me muestra el siguiente mensaje

good
assume I have two pictures in the gallery kao no nai tsuki, but when I try to open the following message

'' by terry1988 has removed from the gallery and cannot be viewed nor downloaded.
Only the owner of the gallery item can initiate a request to return it to the gallery.

For wallpapers you can ask feedback for them in the Sandbox. For smaller scans, you can use Minitokyo's Sister Site Zerochan.

y quiero saber por que me muestra ese mensaje

and I know that shows me that message

bye

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

This means your scans were deleted by a moderator. Scans are usually removed if:
- They are low quality (the images are pixelated, blurry or grainy, or appear to be resized from a smaller image)
- Another image exists in the gallery that is the same as your scan, but is larger/of higher quality
Please check your private message (PM) box -- you should see a message from a moderator explaining the reason for deletion.

de hecho me di cuenta de esos dos mensajes en mi bandeja de entrada poco despues de sacar este tema....
pero gracias de todas formas

I actually noticed these two messages in my inbox shortly after take this issue ....
but thanks anyway

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.