Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Artwork - Aisaka Taiga - Minitokyo

Artwork - Aisaka Taiga

Tagged under Toradora!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

austinjklim

austinjklim

Austin-Sama!!! Austin-Sama!!!

Second artwork. I thinks its better than my last one cause this one more easier then doing archer's.

Please do give suggestions... And still finding TUTs on vectoring... Just need to know more on coloring. All help/comments will be much appreciated.

Original Image:
http://www.farawaynowhere.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/toradora-taiga.png

Artwork

Colored Artwork

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

the only thing i find in it is the eyebrow.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

austinjklim

austinjklim

Will do the changes ASAP.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

very good, let me know if you put up some other work please, i would apreciate that.

and i forgot to say it was pretty good =), can only imagine what it will look like wiht some color

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

awesome~~! i really like you artwork! please continue your artwork and let me know if you do some other work ^^

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

Aww, Taiga is so cute, I would marry her in a heartbeat. Great work my friend!

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

austinjklim

austinjklim

Added Colored Version... Its my first vector/vexel. Any comments will be much appreciated.

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

It looks just as good, the colors really bring her to life, great job!

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

very good, its almost close to perfeccion, maybe som wearmer colors in the eyes?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

austinjklim

austinjklim

The eyes are the hardest part to vector...
Worst part is that i overwrite the PSD file with something else... So I have to re-vector it again... Well, practice makes perfect.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

indeed, practice is what will make you get better, but i had the pimpresion you hand drew it.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

just re-vector and re-vector! i'm not good in vectoring but i read a tutorial that says you should experiment on the thickness and thinness of the lines in a vector (to make it more appealing)... this is quite a good start for you ^^
this is the best vectoring tutorial: http://missnysha.deviantart.com/art/The-Ultimate-Vectoring-Guide-129303185

austinjklim

austinjklim

Thanks for the reply!

just re-vector and re-vector! [2]

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.