Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Online Manga Websites - Minitokyo

Online Manga Websites

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Legal, illegal, ethical, convenient ?

As everyone knows there are sites like mangahere or mangafox, that give away / distribute / make available manga without any authorization or permission, essentially antagonizing the official distributors.

My opinion
One difference i find between them and torrent sites -as one may argue you can find manga on torrent as well why pick on these sites- is that these sites exist sorely on manga, making someone else's creation their product. Also it is the variety of a product and the ease to find it that makes it competitive. These sites offer just that, in other words rather than help manga spread for example they feed on manga. What i mean is, they don't just put it online, they market it for their advantage.

What is your opinion on this ?

Everything in this world.
Exists to wear you down.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

there will always be sites or means to obtaining things illegally which causes people that buy it legally to have to pay more because of those that steal the stuff. torrent or what not doesn't really matter, if it you "steal" it then that isn't right, in my opinion that is. there is nothing wrong with library, buying them or reading them at the store or places that legally host the stuff than those that illegally put the stuff up without proper permission.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.