Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where are your loyalties in the Warhammer 40,000 Universe? - Minitokyo

Where are your loyalties in the Warhammer 40,000 Universe?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

As you guys may or may not be aware, I suffer from a condition known as Exceptional Nerd Syndrome, also know as ENS. Setting that joke aside, I wanted to gage a reaction and see how many delve into the tabletop war/strategy game known as Warhammer 40k.

The universe is set in the "grim dark" future that is constantly at war. Whether it's the Imperium of man out to purge the xenos threat, alien races striving to survive or exist, or vicious races that live only to invade and slaughter any living thing that they can get into their reach. Each race boosts it's own strategies, philosophies, and way of life. My question to you is what race/faction wins you over in the 41st Millenium?

Personally, my favored race is the Tau Empire. A young and blooming race of aliens with highly advanced technology. When the Imperium of Man first discovered the Tau, they were primitive and barely capable of starting fires, but within a few short centuries they advanced so far that they have become a threat to the entire universe. But just because they are a threat doesn't mean they wish to fight. The Tau are in hopes of uniting all races for the Greater Good, to work together in order to bring peace to the war torn threads of space. Sadly, not everyone shares that sentiment, so setting their pacifistic ways aside, they take up arms in battle suits that mock mobile suits and tanks equiped with the most powerful weapons in the games to grind their foes into submission in order to make them see things their way.

So if you are confused, interested, or wish to challenge my array of Tau Fire Warriors, then please go right ahead. I look forward to your replies! FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

Akaasai

Akaasai

Megane Eh?

You Mean 40,000[Dark Crusade?]

Hardcore Gamers,Hardcore Otaku,Hardcore Ecchi!

No idea? XD

Akaasai

Akaasai

Megane Eh?

aiyo =_=" to to explain

merged: 02-08-2011 ~ 08:32am
wrong typing hard to explain i mean

Hardcore Gamers,Hardcore Otaku,Hardcore Ecchi!

warhammer is kinda shallow, i prefer the dune universe that it mocks and copies

Ranerek77

Ranerek77

Kickin Reason to the Curb

i like the chaos spacemarines alot the world eaters, but i like the space wolves alot more

I will Beg and steal and borrow to keep you safe your whole life.

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

For the Imperium of Man. Join us in the crusade against the enemies of humanity! If not for our God Emperor do it for the awesome tanks. XD/

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

Besides the xenos of the the Tau Empire, I do enjoy the Blood Angels of Space Marines, I can get behind the emperor for them!

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.