Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Hi everyone. You probably already know this name from Fruits Basket. Anyway I look, act, and sound exactly like him so all my friends that know about that anime have started calling me Kyou all the time now. It sometimes gets rather annoying, but I guess that is my curse.

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

greetings and welcome to MT!! hope you have fun here. cookies and milk are to your left. if you need any help, dont hesitate to ask, everyone here is real friendly^^

Signature Image

Hello, welcome to MT? Oh well enjoy your stay :) .
I'm not bug on fruit baskets. Never seen or read it but
I've heard of it.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

awww, Kyo..... my fav from Fruits Basket *glomps Kyo*

okay, not supposed to scare off noobs, eh? ^_^'

Welcome to MT, hope you enjoy yourself here, and hope to see you from you later.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Hmm i never seen Fruits Baskets but heard of it anyway welcome to the forum

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

I feel very much loved, I can't believe I got four welcomes in such a short time. Thank you for making my starting here a great one.

Signature

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Hello, Kyo-Shoma-person! ^^;; :: Hug. :: (Yeah, I hug random people.. o__o;;) Ano.. I've heard of Fruits Basket, and know a little bit of the plot, but I've never seen/read it. >:P But that's ookay! xD;; :: Rapidly shakes his hand. :: Welcome to MiniTokyo, have lots of fun, meet new friends, and contribute wonderful masterpieces! xD;; (It'll make up for my ugly wallpaper. u_u)

Signature

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

welcome to mT have fun!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' :) :) :) :) :)

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Hiya bubby and welcome to MT. ^^ Enjoy your stay. ^^ "Most" of us are very nice, "some bite..." lol... j/k ^_^'

Anyways, welcome to MT. ^^ "bites" lol... XD

Signature

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Eeep! I have been bitten. Do you have rabies? I hope not, I rather not get the shots. Thank you for the welcoming

Signature

Himeno

Himeno

Loyal Slave

Hey, Kyo!!~ :3 Welcome to MT! Hope you will enjoy your stay here. Have fun posting!

Signature

Credit : PrincessChii

HunterX

Mercenary Ladies' Man

Welcome to MT Kyo-Dude!!!!

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here - There's lots to see and do...I think....:P

Signature
check my user page for info on the manga and me....

" If there's one thing I'm good at, it's being a gentleman while takin' down a gutless lowlife....'Cause the ladies love a ninja in a silk suit."

- Rion Hayabusa - Ninja X

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Welcome Kyou XD *bowZ* Kyou is annoying? :o then meh would call yah Ky XD
well hope yah like it here at MT XD Post heaps but member not to spam XD and have heaps of fun yeah? XD

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

kyo's your nickname? very cool, glad to see another fruits basket fan :) welcome to mt!

I have puppies 5 of them!
One of there names is Shigure!

merged: 11-21-2005 ~ 11:36pm
I am a fan of fruits-basket to i love it!

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Hi Kyo-Sohma,
welcome to MT.
Enjoy staying here.
Have a lot of fun

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

ah cool u act like kyo and everything >.< me and my friendies r in love with kyo from manga/anime although i'm starting to have competition for my kyo and stuff lol i hope we can be friends! oops forgot.... welcome!

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.