Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime~Winter2010+11 - Minitokyo

Anime~Winter2010+11

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Hello dear reader! The last thread was only made a few weeks ago by me,and there are already the new animes waiting to be watched O_O
Da Bleach movie(yaaay)
And many others xD
My last thread suspiciously disappeared >_> <_< without that i even knew about it...Hm....Whatever xD
Lets all be happy that the new animes are coming ^.^
http://i56.tinypic.com/2mzxflt.jpg
Yeah...So which one catch'd your eyes? ^^"
And woah,Wolverine... O_o
If there is something on the pic which is not suitable for the site then pls tell me,dear mods ^^" And i arrange it somehow then ^.^

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I've been waiting for the anime adaption of Beelzebub... I love the manga so far x3

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Yet again another awesome Thread with useful info. Thanks merynoko.

Looks like a good line up. ^__^

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

hooray angel beats OAD!

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh wow the xmen have started up, wolverine, now that is something worth watching, the ironman was done really well can't wait to see the outcome for wolverine. I also noticed gintama and another .hack yay looks like another good lineup, and what better season for most of the world, a time where it's slightly cooler and snowy.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thanks again for this^^
Fall season had more interesting names in it, but there seems to be few specials worth of waiting for in the coming winter.

DanRen

DanRen

When Colors Fade...

Exelent thanks for the advice Always heplful i will look forward to Gosic and Fractale

Signature

Awesome news, Thanks for sharing

^^ No problem guys...I'm glad i could help ~_^

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Yo, just saw your thread after logging in. Nice list there.
Thanks for that.

To add onto that, you can use Random Curiosity. It's a blogging site but they make a list every season.

If you can read japanese you might want to use this. They have a huge list. Not sure if it's complete though.
Moon Phase

Edit: HAPPY? YOU WANT HAPPY? *Ragequit* =)
Edit 2: Google Translate Moon Phase

Thanks Kyouto! =3
I can't read japanese,but my browser can translate it ;3 yay...
Huge list O_O

Archer89

Archer89

Just Another Faker

Hmm...lots of anime to watch out for this time round, especially OVAs. Looking forward to Beel, IS, Wolverine, Break Blade, Mirai Nikki, Angel Beats and Supernatural. Oh and I gotta hand it to MADHOUSE. They make animes that are unexpected all the time. I mean Supernatural? In Japanese? And they will so make the gore scenes better xD

Life - it's a one-shot affair

looker

looker

living of experiences

angel beats :D thanks again for the info noko ^^

Cheers

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

Excited to see Starry Sky getting animated. And oh my God so happy for Angel Beats, and of course excited for ToST and Macross Froniter movie~ <3

Gosick & Rainbow Gate .. i just can't wait *O*

I've been waiting for Kore wa zombie

mmmmm .. Wolverine anime is not bad ....

THANK U BRO

wow
Mizuki nana will play role in Hourou Musuko><
must see~

Can't wait for Gintama movie release on dvd :D

turtLesdOntfLy

turtLesdOntfLy

Happyness

Looking forward to Kimi ni Todoke Season 2 :)
Thank for putting this up!

I have a feeling it will be a good season, better than Fall Season 10

wolverine looks cool!

merged: 11-25-2010 ~ 07:08pm
and supernatural the animation!

Yeah I agree with andy777. Wolverine looks awesome. I wonder if they plan on making a x-men series and just decided to start with their most popular character (or pretty much close to it).

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.