Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime~Winter2010+11 - Minitokyo

Anime~Winter2010+11

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 82 total items

expecting so much

Wolverine always looks awsome, but I hope this Supernatural is as funny as the live series, but if you keep up with the many series they make some of the things they put in ther are extremely wrong like the ones they put about Native American myths, as a Native American it upsets me.

From that season i

I'm watching a lot of those series. The one that surprised me was GOSICK though. I kind of laughed when I saw it and didn't want to watch it, but I did. I am really enjoying it now.

i just wait gintama

to me the best are gosick, dragon crisis!, bakuman and yumekuri merry xD

When come back UMINEKO NO NAKU KORO NI.....CHIRU?

johnjay3

Azu_Nya

emmmm.... before gundam 00 the movie preview japan not say want to make a movie for gundam seed ?

merged: 03-31-2011 ~ 08:19pm
well i always like GUNDAM ~~ but also have watch other animation

merged: 03-31-2011 ~ 08:20pm
this month look like have alot new animation can Download = ? =

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

im really excited about seeing the new seasons and new anime out this year ^-^ though there may be a delay on them because of the recent desaster

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 82 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.