Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Uh... Hey? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I'm afraid I've never been good at introducing myself. I joined just a few hours ago, so I'm still very green to this site. Hope I'll be able to get a long with at least a few of you.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."

Welcome to Minitokyo, it's a pleasure to have you here. (:

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Welcome to the MT family Gearmaster-san! Hope that you've been enjoying your stay here so far and making lots of new friends! Please be sure to read the Policy and FAQ (*points to bottom of page*)-- they're lengthy, but trust me they're definitely worth it in the long run. If you have questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask! ^_^

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Gearmaster and welcome. never fear, sometimes short introductions are what causes many people to find new friends by those interesting questions that might be lingering, like here's one, where did you come up with your username? I often ask that when I can't figure it out on my own :) hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay with us.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

hi hi! welcome at MT! don't worry you'll get accustomed! pleased to meet you and enjoy!

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

Thank you, all. Can't wait to get my hands dirty.

Quote by angelxxuanwhere did you come up with your username?

It's derived from the "grind my gears" segment of the Family Guy movie. Yeah, no thinking on my part.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh, I remember that, it was a very good, thought out sketch and I have seen that part a few times now and it hasn't gotten boring, thanks for getting back to me and explaining, have a nice (insert time of day here), have fun, explore and have a grand adventure here on mt :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

hi, nice to meet you

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.