Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is Beauty for U - Minitokyo

What is Beauty for U

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

I agree. I think beauty is both a gift and at the same time a curse.

shunyoo

shunyoo

-aNOther BODY-

Seeing people who don't value life on this planet getting wiped clean from it.

Gather ye rose-buds while ye may,Old time is still aflying,And this same flower that smiles today,Tomorrow will be dying. Herrick

I personally love natural beauty. No make up. No need to try so hard to look beautiful. Just being yourself makes you beautiful. No need for photoshop or surgery or excessive spending on products to make you look beautiful.

Ranerek77

Ranerek77

Kickin Reason to the Curb

in my opinion someones beauty can only be expressed through there personality, everyone ages and peoples looks change

I will Beg and steal and borrow to keep you safe your whole life.

i guess beauty is always in the eye of the beholder! but beauty to me really isnt how you appear...i perceive it as that person having such a caring and loving soul.
that no matter what is put in front of them they keep themselves together, and how they respond to events and people that is what i see to be beauty. it is literally a natural beauty that is better off not being constructed, like in art or music.They are things that make us one of a kind, and they can even be the simplest qualities that people poses....

Beauty is BRAIN. :)

Beauty for me is a girl with beautiful eyes and a great personality.

It's a plus if she wears a ponytail hair and eyeglasses.

Gosh, i'd die in front of her in a heartbeat.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Threads that are over four weeks old are not to be revived as per MT rules unless something truly interesting can be added to the discussion/conversation.

However, if you'd like, we welcome new thread creation.

Closed.

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.