Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is this too cr@ppy? - Minitokyo

Is this too cr@ppy?

Tagged under Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I just painted this pic of Belphegor and Fran from KHR... I wanted to know if it's too low quality to post as Indy art here. Can someone help me?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/Daddylion/Paintings/Prince-Frog-s.jpg

Signature Image

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Hi! I'm not familiar with indy art section but check out the faq for queries and take note of the resolution size

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Judging the image itself... it seems kind of blurry in parts... especially around the edges. Was the original artwork scanned? I know sometimes with painted pieces that the canvas/paper is too big to fit in a scanner, but we do not allow digital photos of artwork. If you can re-scan the image so that it is more clear then it can be submitted.

Signature Image

Oh thank you so much... Umm for resolution that was just a smaller version, i have a bigger one... and yes the image was scanned and it was too big for the scanner. The problem wasn't the scan so much as the paper i used got too wet and was a bit wrinkled and i couldn't seem to get it to be completely flat when i scanned... i might try the photo thing though. Thank you for the suggestions.

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Just to be clear, we do NOT allow digital photos of artwork. ^_^;;

Signature Image

Oh right, i read that wrong, nevermind then... i will try to scan it again when i get the chance.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.