Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggestions please :) - Minitokyo

Suggestions please :)

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

Tommorow's my entrance examination! Woot! Woot! Good luck to me!

After one week of doing nothing but stuDYING, take note of that, I decided to make a wallpaper so I can feel a bit relaxed and won't get crazy after reviewing trigonometry, statistics, calculus, etc... :O

Except for the extraction (I'll make it available next time I guess), I decided to try out a new style by making a BG of my own: a sky! I focused on the BG itself hoping it would contribute to the overall atmosphere of this scan. And I played with the extraction to avoid getting its grainy things show up.

I guess I failed since the clouds (I made the Bg not much detailed or with too much clouds) since the extraction itself is covering them. I decided to set it in 1280 x 960 since I don't want to enlarge the scan and I can't vector yet :P

I would like to seek suggestions on how to improve scenic wallpapers. ^^

http://media-wallpapers.theotaku.com/1280-by-960-770839-20101112084820.jpg

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.