Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of of my scan. - Minitokyo

Deletion of of my scan.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I was wondering why my scans Here were deleted?

and here a copy of the deletion PM

Quote by miyaji-min,

The scan you have submitted (Shinpachi Nagakura , Heisuke Toudou , Ryunosuke Ikenami) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Thank you.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I have deleted your scan because it has a bad quality. For example compare your scan with this one: Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan#476363 I think you will be able to see the difference.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

I already scanned the new one...but I'm not sure if it good(quality) enough for you... As the original picture is not big...What should I do?

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

If you scanned it again and it looks different or in your opinion better you can submit it again. But that doesn't mean that it will stay this time. After the quality of your new submission has been checked you'll see if it can stay or not, ok? ^^ Sometimes an image doesn't get better even if you try different ways of scanning because the original scan is bad. Then there is nothing you can do. ^^'

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Alright, it's fair enough ^^ I think I won't upload it again as the original picture is not big I tried to scanned the higher quality(after spent half an hour to scan it) but I think it's a bit different from that deleted one. Thank you for your answer~~

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.