Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cannot add to watchlist - Minitokyo

Cannot add to watchlist

page 1 of 1 5 total items

stargem

stargem

This has happened in the past where i could not add a series to a watchlist because it was not classified as a "series"
but now I cannot add the series To-Love-Ru either, and it is classified as a series already. Anyone know what to do?
kinda simple error I know but its driving me nuts.

There are also other series that I know I cannot add to the watchlist either, though they aren't bothering me.....

(yet)

anime-fans-united

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I have the same problem, I have brought them before the other staff about this, but I believe only admin can change them. I would like to add some to the list as well, but I just can't. I wanted to add Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan and to no success. and that is just for starters there are others I cannot add, I know there are others that have gone poof over the years, the new update was a cruel one, I miss being able to add all the stuff I once saw :( maybe admin will take notice of this and make changes. or mods? don't know who has the "power" to fix that.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

stargem

stargem

sheqel maybe? if so, i hope it gets done soon ><

anime-fans-united

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Hm it seems to work fine here. What method are you using the add the series?

stargem

stargem

ive tried two differeent ways,
ill type in the name of the series in the search bar and find it that way,
or i will go through that HUGE long list of series and find it,
but either way i dont have the option to add it to my watchlist

anime-fans-united

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.