Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ' First wallpaper *---* - Minitokyo

' First wallpaper *---*

page 1 of 1 9 total items

shiyadou

shiyadou

' Shiya-chan

First wallpaper *----*
I can not speak English.
the translator is helping me. ^ ^
please let me know what you think = D

http://i53.tinypic.com/358cv21.png

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

I think its cute. The BG is fine. Its just that your signature is too big and I guess you should put something on the left side since it looks too empty. Did you extract the girl? I can see some noticeable white pixels on the outline. I guess you should work on them too.

:))

shiyadou

shiyadou

' Shiya-chan

Quote by josephine12cuteI think its cute. The BG is fine. Its just that your signature is too big and I guess you should put something on the left side since it looks too empty. Did you extract the girl? I can see some noticeable white pixels on the outline. I guess you should work on them too.

:))

Thank you! I'll give him a changed according to your tips.
Thank you very much. =D

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

The magical background looks very beautiful. I like your idea, but the floating character doesn't fit well. This sort of background needs a character standing, preferably not a full body. You need to improve your extraction as well, I can see white borders around the character, also your signature is huge, make it smaller.

Signature

Very good your wallpapers of anne-chan

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

it looks very beautiful :D
but i do agree that the left side i kinda empty

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

its cute. i like it XD.

ho ho ho merry christmas!

you did a good job

Nice work, nice work ~

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.