Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Perspective Check - Minitokyo

Perspective Check

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I was thinking of redoing a wallpaper I did a long time ago... Right now I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to lay it out.

Here's a rough idea of how it's going to be like.
http://img194.imageshack.us/i/mionr.jpg/

I'm not sure if the background perspective is done right @.@.... At first I thought the one point perspective would work below her head... Then I decided to move it above her head O.o'.... I also tried to do a rough sketch of the body parts missing from the scan.

Any critiques would be helpful, thank you very much.

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

I think it looks fine. I guess you're trying a horror effect. Just keep it up and update us with the new features you make for those sketches.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

The perspective is perfect, which may be the problem. If you're looking for a striking horror effect, I suggest you make the perspective more surreal. Rotate the room so she appears to be floating oddly or even walking on the ceiling.
But as it is now, is perfect, so don't worry.

Signature

Everything ok. o/

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.