Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 credits not working? - Minitokyo

credits not working?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

No matter how much I post on this forum, or comment on a scan, I don't get any credits. ;A;

Hmm. I think when you comment on forums you won't get credits? I'm not sure...
But when you comment on a scan you'll definitely get credits! 'Cause I got some from commenting on scans. =]

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sometimes there is a lag in the system and you can sometimes get credits after a short time or even after you return/log back in. but if you break some sort of rule/s and your post is deleted you actually lose credits so it could appear that you are not gaining credits. you can get credits everywhere but in private messages and in the shout box, all other places are credit obtained. just be patient when you don't get credits right away, sometimes when the site is having issues or there are peak times things don't often work out as they should, and there again deleting of things can also contribute to loss of credits or the illusion that you aren't getting them and sometimes you lose credits regardless when the site deletes older things like in guestbooks or when a picture gets deleted there can sometimes go a missing credit as well.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thanks for the reply and help.
<3

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.