Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper/Separated - Minitokyo

Wallpaper/Separated

Tagged under Loveless

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hello,

I understand that in the deletion PM it is said that the background is of low quality and overfiltered. However I did improve the quality (if that implies the resolution quality) of the background, and yes I did add a filter on top of it. There is only one filter and the result doesn't look that different from the original image. However I think that it adds to the overall mood of the wallpaper. It was not my intention to have the background in the same sharp focus as the figures. It creates more depth that way and doesn't distract the eye from the foreground action. I'm sorry but I fail to see how it is overfiltered.

Regards,

Linxxx

"The wallpaper you have submitted (Separated) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
The quality of the background is low, it looks overfiltered. "

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

The problem is that the stock photo itself is low quality and the overfiltering doesn't really improve it.
Overfiltering means you can easily tell that a filter has been used.

My guess is that you enlarge it to fit the wallpaper size and that doesn't get solved by blurring or filtering. You can try painting over the stock photo, while it's a slower process it will certainly improve the quality of the wallpaper.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Kay , then ill try repainting the background entirely. Cant abandon it!
Thank you! ^~^

Fran

Fran

Oh, on a side note, you should remove the manga panels on the corners as ghosting (using a scan in lower oppacity for the background) is not allowed :3

But the top right corner is a scan, not a manga panel. The other one is however...What if I vector it?

Fran

Fran

In my opinion as a waller, they look out of place, I don't think they are necessary for the wall.

Alright thank you for the suggestions! Much appreciated! I will remove those.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.