Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Those Little Three Words XI - Minitokyo

Those Little Three Words XI

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

Yappa Dabba Doo

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

its still slow

Signature

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

sasuke, sakura, naruto

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

kakashi, itachi, shino

Signature

all traveled together

to complete a...

Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

neverending quest to...

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

find blue tulips

that magically somehow

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

3 words please Hooyaah

Transcends their lives

Signature
The Internet, Where the Men are Men, The Women are men and the Children are the FBI

in making sentences

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

With mere words

Signature
The Internet, Where the Men are Men, The Women are men and the Children are the FBI

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

of our mouth

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

which can also

Signature

strangle the little

buggers that irritate

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

whatever we think

that they shouldn't

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

say damn things

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

for no reason

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

And for that

Signature

I must say

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

my shotgun would

misfire every time

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.