Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Philosophical thoughts and quotes - Minitokyo

Philosophical thoughts and quotes

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 77 total items

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

For whatever reason you refuse to feel this space we're in,
To know its insanity, really know it,
Whatever your particular anesthetic is, that you hold onto so desperately,
The thing I mean that makes you think you know who you are,
Whatever that thing is that you allow to keep you sane,
...Your ace in your hole,
The psyche that keeps you from trying to guess what your pimp has in store for you,
Whatever keeps you from screaming out at this very moment in absolute and sheer horror,
Whatever you f*** your brain with, whatever that is,
Whatever that is,
It's a lie,
It's a lie."
From Peace in the valley by Alabama 3

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

The shape of happiness might resemble glass. Because even though you don’t usually notice it is still definitely there, you merely have to change your point of view slightly and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light.
(Code Geass)

There’s something that not a single person in this world has seen. It’s gentle, and very sweet. Probably, if they ever had the chance to see it, anyone would want it. That’s why no one has ever seen it. That’s why the world hid it, so that you couldn’t get it easily. But, someday someone will find it. That one person who should have it will be able to find it. That’s how it’s made. (To-Ra-Do-Ra)

We are so determined to succeed in life only to have all eyes looking at us and recognize us as a great people because it is only through the eyes of others that our little lives have any significance and if no one sees us or won’t even look at us it is as if we don’t exist.
Haku (Naruto)

We are born so to speak twice over; the first time into existence, and then into life. It means that you are born the first time just to exist, and your second life starts when you find a purpose in life.”
(Amatsuki)

The line between persistence and annoyance is paper thin. (Gintama)

Just the title of the movie can’t tell you how much you will enjoy it. (Gintama)

Love, weather anything comes from it or not, it’s apparently something that makes people grow. (Gintama)

To have a dream you need to have a future. Kakashi (Naruto)

In life there are no shortcuts. Naruto (Naruto)

Those who break the roles are scum, that is true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum. Kakashi (Naruto)

One ace in the hold is good, but two aces are better. Shino (Naruto)

Sometimes the helpless prey, if they are to save their own skins, realize that their only hope is to distract the predator with something even more precious. Orochimaru (Naruto)

I am telling you this because you don’t get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it, get it. Kakashi (Naruto)

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

"Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare their achievements with those of other people."
-Nido Qubein

Guess which of the two I deal with more often.

"Beware of the man who does not drink."
-A man talking from experience.

Hopefully he didn't lose too much >:)

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
-Oscar Wilde

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Not all who wander are lost.

tag-licious

keimae22

keimae22

>black-sweet<

ahm...how about...

Truth surpasses fiction?

what do you think?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 77 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.