Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello! Nice to meet you! ^^ - Minitokyo

Hello! Nice to meet you! ^^

page 1 of 1 23 total items

PurpleFullMoon

PurpleFullMoon

Wish upon a Star ... *

Hello everyone!

I'm PurpleFullMoon and I have just joined MiniTokyo...
I hope we all get along well!

Again, Nice to meet you all and I hope to enjoy myself here! ^^

* In her Memories, She is searching for someone. On this day, In this moment, for someone, under the Full Moon. * - Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there PurpleFullMoon and welcome to mt. what a cute username, may I ask what does it pertain to? be certain to check out the faq and policy at the bottom of the page and ask any questions that you might have. hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay with us while you explore the many great things this site has to offer :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Hi! Welcome to MT! ^_^

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

PurpleFullMoon

PurpleFullMoon

Wish upon a Star ... *

Quote by angelxxuanhey there PurpleFullMoon and welcome to mt. what a cute username, may I ask what does it pertain to? be certain to check out the faq and policy at the bottom of the page and ask any questions that you might have. hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay with us while you explore the many great things this site has to offer :)

Hi! Thanks, I really like my username because my favourite colour is purple, and I really love the full moon shining in the middle of the dark night with all the twinkling stars... Also, I love the anime/manga Full Moon wo Sagashite! Hence my username :)
I've checked all the policies and rules, so that's fine and I'm looking foward to meeting new people and finding out new things! ^^
I've got a question about the forums... Are we allowed to double post in the same thread?

@Superkabog: Thank you! ^^

* In her Memories, She is searching for someone. On this day, In this moment, for someone, under the Full Moon. * - Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I've seen part of full moon wo sagashite but I have to admit, purple and full moons are my favorite thing too, I am glad that you took the time to return and explain that, I figured that was part of it, never guessed it'd be based on the anime as well :)

as for double posting it doesn't do that, it merges posts it doesn't double post, so when you see the same thing and then see merge and then the same thing again that's what it's done. since this site works on the credit system, you can post and then someone post right after you and then post again but since the creation of the site we have never been able to do that, as far as I know and I've been around for a few years. hope that explained it, if not then I will try to explain it in another way :)

merged: 11-24-2010 ~ 11:04pm
p.s. you can edit a post and you can also post again and it will merge the text into the previous post like it did here, I did this as an example :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

PurpleFullMoon

PurpleFullMoon

Wish upon a Star ... *

Thanks for answering my question! So I can't double post anyway, it merges once I add my second post right? Thanks for the example, it really helped! ^^

Purple really is a pretty colour and full moons are beautiful... We have the same likes! That makes me happy! ^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yea I'm a big time fan of purple and pink, any variation shade, and an uber big time fan of bunnies :D but you're welcome I'm glad I was able to be of help to you, if you need any more help then ask away. and for the record the best full moons are over snow ;) I often thought sept and oct had the best full moons until the time I saw it over snow. and cute avatar by the way :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

PurpleFullMoon

PurpleFullMoon

Wish upon a Star ... *

Bunnies are cute too! Once there was a bunny who came in the garden when I was little... I went to get a carrot and when I went back to the garden, it disappeared... I think I was a brown bunny... I like pink too (not as much as purple though...)!
I don't think I've seen a full moon over snow... I wanna see! >.<
Thanks... The avatar is from the anime Kobato. It's very cute! ^.^

Also, Thanks for being friends with me! ^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

thanks for telling me the avatar from which it comes from and you're welcome, I enjoy making new friends and talking with people :) glad that you friended me back :) I'm certain you'll find more friends, you strike me as a nice and kind person so before too long you'll find someone. but I know what you mean, my little bunny fellow loves to hop around his cage, which is rather big for a single bunny, and he takes cabbage and carrots from my hands, sadly he doesn't like his rabbit food, can't blame him that stuff looks sort of bland :|

BuBbLeS!

Signature

PurpleFullMoon

PurpleFullMoon

Wish upon a Star ... *

You're Welcome! I like making friends too! I hope to make more friends like you... You seem like a very kind and helpful person, and I really appreciate it! ^^ You've got your own bunny?! What colour is he? What's his name? It seems you both get along well! Fresh vegetables are better than those packets of Rabbit food - At least you know what it is and that it's fresh! ; )

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

he's a brown and white spotted like bunny and his name is snuggles and everyone in the neighborhood knows not to mess with mr snuggles. I tell them often not to bother him, the animals as well. my step nephew was mean to him and poke him with a stick :( I got aggressive and he hasn't messed with him since. I don't care for the pellets either, I'd rather go to the store and pick him up some fresh stuff than that other stuff any day, but I do put out the food because it says to, so he can get other vitamins and nutrients that he needs. this discount market has food often for cheap prices, all good and in date sort of thing.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

PurpleFullMoon

PurpleFullMoon

Wish upon a Star ... *

Wow! I've got a big doggy (teddy sort of thing) who's brown and white and sits on my sofa... He's called Mr. Snuggles too! :O
It's a good thing you defended bunny Mr. Snuggles, as he can't do much as a rabbit! :)
So you have to have the food for the bunny... I didn't know that! ^^ Mr. Snuggles must be a happy and healthy bunny with you taking so much care of him~! ^^

Oh, I've got another question. When you change the colors on your profile page, how do you change the colour of the comment box? It doesn't allow me to... What should I do?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

check out the forum http://forum.minitokyo.net/26 it's userpage customization section of the site. it's small but you can also use the search feature at the top left of the page and just search the forums. you have to use a lot of css coding, but remember not to use the opening and closing of the css coding, the style part or it'll lock down your system. it's in the advanced tab and, from person experience, it's best to have two windows/tabs open, one being the profile you're working on and the other being just the profile itself, sitting there with the style opened so you can make it reset itself to the previous settings, saves having to "bother" a mod (person in blue) to reset your profile. I hope that explained things, changing your profile colors is a lot of things and it's hard to explain this in one setting. sorry I wasn't much help there.

as for the bunny comment, he appears to be happy and fun, we (my dad more than me) had to tie in the food dish and put in one that wasn't shiny because he could/would see his reflection, turn the bowl over and snuggle up against it, because a dog sort of killed his mate and he thinks the reflection is his mate. so now nothing is shiny but he still enjoys turning and dragging around the bowl, I should put a cheap plushie in there with him so he won't seem/feel so lonely.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

PurpleFullMoon

PurpleFullMoon

Wish upon a Star ... *

I'm so sorry for the other bunny... Poor Mr. Snuggles... I'm sure he'll better soon after all the care he's recieving from you and your family...

About the formating, It was quite useful thank you! ^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

thanks for the bunny comment and you're welcome for the forum help and profile help. if you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask, my guestbook and/or inbox is always open to welcome visitors and have discussions with. I enjoy talking to people and helping people out. c-ya around :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

PurpleFullMoon

PurpleFullMoon

Wish upon a Star ... *

Thank you! :)

Welcome to Minitokyo, it's a pleasure to have you here. (:

PurpleFullMoon

PurpleFullMoon

Wish upon a Star ... *

Quote by M-i-k-a-z-u-k-iWelcome to Minitokyo, it's a pleasure to have you here. (:

Thank you! Nice meeting you! I hope we get along! ^^

merged: 11-27-2010 ~ 02:46pm
I was looking at the playlist on your userpage and I was wondering... Do you like Tsubasa Chronicle and xxxHOLiC?
I also love Yui Makino and Maaya Sakamoto ^^

Hello and welcome! I'm pretty new too. ^_^

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Hello person! I'm new too, but welcome though. =3

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

PurpleFullMoon

PurpleFullMoon

Wish upon a Star ... *

Hello WahahaHime and Legionary! Welcome and it's Nice to meet you both! ^^

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Welcome to MT

Quote:
Bunnies are cute too!

Well said ^_^

PurpleFullMoon

PurpleFullMoon

Wish upon a Star ... *

Quote by UsagixKitsuneWelcome to MT

Quote:
Bunnies are cute too!

Well said ^_^

Thank you! It seems you're a bunny fan! ^^

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.