Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 preffered anime genres - Minitokyo

preffered anime genres

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

Shonen, Supernatural, Comedy and some Ecchi...
xD

Comedy and ecchi

magical girl and comedy

comedy, actions, sci-fi and fantasy

I like shonen, fantasy, comedy and sports animes.

i prefer comedy, drama, romance, actions and fantasy. XD

shonen ftw!
both tragedy and comedy are welcome!

Shonen, Shoujo, Fantasy, Comedy and Adventures.

merged: 03-23-2011 ~ 05:36pm
AND ACTION!

What do you mean echi it's cool! and its more than the better!

isarah

isarah

URperfect2me

I kinda like'em all although when they say " slice of life" I always wonder what life are they talking about still i guess it all depends on what mood am in that day

I'll watch evrything except hentai anime

I like slice of life shows and anime/visual novels with philosophical themes the most.

merged: 03-26-2011 ~ 05:37pm

Quote by lolyLOVEShonen, Shoujo, Fantasy, Comedy and Adventures.

merged: 03-23-2011 ~ 05:36pm
AND ACTION!

Shonen and shoujo are demographics, not genres.

Well I really do prefer a lot of action ( lots of fighting and battles) and comedy. But I do like romance, shoujo, ninja, fantasy, drama, lots pf excitement and supernatural. Like BLEACH, Naruto/ Naruto Shippuden, Death Note, Toradora!, Hakuouki, Code Geass, Eden of the East, Wolf's Rain, Kimi Ni Todoke, Vampire Knight, or InuYasha. More mature anime I guess you can say seeing I am in college. I LOVE all kinds of anime. Combination genres are even better.

I like Shonen, Seinen and a little Gore XD

I

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

comedy, romance..

i would really want to see anime with teacher-student genre.. of course older male lead
kyaa~! sensei! XD

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

shounen, comedy and fantasy:)
video to mp3 converter

kuroneko123

kuroneko123

KuroNeko

i preffer (yuri, shoujo-ai, romance (between girls)) ^^

i'm a YURI ROMANCE anime lover lol

Nessbad94

Nessbad94

inspire and be inspired

I actually like that all styles are there^^ some time ago I liked bloody, dark, horror and romance anime; now I prefer psychodelic, daily life and comedy!
and of course, besides of genres, the story/plot should be great,too and only line those variety of genres putted in. I also like bishies/shojo^^

Signature
	Image :.Support:. |angelanddemon-uraboku|s20-signaturestudio

kuroneko123

kuroneko123

KuroNeko

Quote by Nessbad94I actually like that all styles are there^^ some time ago I liked bloody, dark, horror and romance anime; now I prefer psychodelic, daily life and comedy!
and of course, besides of genres, the story/plot should be great,too and only line those variety of genres putted in. I also like bishies/shojo^^

what is the difference between "story" and "plot"? ^^

i'm a YURI ROMANCE anime lover lol

Sport, comedy and.... ECCHIIII =]

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I like pretty much anything that's not 'slice of life' or 'romance'. Especially romance; there's just something about two people falling in love that bores the crap out of me. However, I'm pretty sure there are anime of these genres that even I could enjoy, if they're executed thoughtfully.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

zakurowishes

Zakuro

Shoujo, Romance, Fantasy, Slice-of-Life and some Shounen (Not a big fan of it though).

Parody, comedy, action and sport. Sometime horror too.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.