Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ***Need Some Food Recipes*** - Minitokyo

***Need Some Food Recipes***

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

First of all greetings to all.. xD
I am making this thread so everyone (Chefs, Cookers or a Food makers xD) can post any recipe and tip
of his own to help others that don't know... I will live alone in the very near future with no anyone make
anything for me (Poor me xD) so i would appreciate if anyone could post her/his creation's here..
I can or could cook some things but I need something new.. Something that I haven't eaten before ect.. :)
In MT there are people from all over the world so its cool.. :P Appreciate any help.. Thanks~ ^^

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I was going to make a thread like this actually. The only two things I can make well are Chinese style (I hate Indian) Chicken Curry and Tuna Sweet corn....which doesn't really count. For chicken curry the secret is Curry paste which you can buy in Asian food shops. You add it to cold(!) water, but not too much water, and mix until dissolved. Then heat it up until it boils then let it simmer for a few minutes. Then cooking the chicken and vegetables in a wok is simple enough and add the curry sauce. It's more traditional with rice but noodles work too. Also I like peeling an onion and adding the whole layers to the vegetables, I've seen it in Chinese restaurants.

Tuna sweet corn is just tuna + sweetcorn, maybe a chopped bell pepper, and vegetable stock for flavour mixed in a wok. I eat it with tortilla wraps.

I don;t really have anything else worth mentioning. Theres this thing with prawns and noodles I do sometimes but it's not something I'd serve to another person... ^.^; Same with egg fried rice, I need to work at it a little before i can recommend a way of making it.

Please we need more recipes ^_^;

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

I have the Leftover Omelett.

What I do is crack open two eggs in a separate bowl, add salt& spices to it and then mix until the yolk is dissolved and everything is just a yellow liquid.
Then you heat the frying pan with oil and wait until it's hot enough to pour the eggs. After they're in the pan, slowly move it until the eggs covers the surface. Don't scramble them, just press it gently to fry better. After you have something like an egg pancake, put the filling. The filling can be almost anything you want. I've prepared mine with chicken curry and shrimp curry, to list the more different ones. Things like cheese & ham also work.
When folding it, put the filling aligned on the middle, so it won't tear the egg. To make sure the omelett will close, press softly on the surface, besides the filling, to make two line marks. That's where you're gonna fold it. Fold it twice, pulling the borders to the middle. When the omelett is closed, turn it around and fry the top so it will close.

I call it "Leftover" cuz I use what there is left from lunch or other previous meals.

It's not very creative, but if you give a me while I can get the cupcake recipe.

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Usagi-Tsuki@: Heehehe! I really thank both of you.. I wrote down the recipes for me.. :D
I will try them.. Hope I won't burn the house.. x'''D

Signature Image

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Hehehehe
Good luck then~!

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

Note : this is what my mom used to cook ... well not exactly the same cuz she never use measure when she make it :P so... because i don't mess it me just copy the recipe from the net that have 98% similarity ingredient that my mom use to make it :) and its Indonesian traditional food :P

Tempe Goreng Tepung (Fried Tempe)

Material:
300 gr (500 gr) tempe in good condition
100 gr rice flour
25 gr cornflour / tapioca
1 teaspoon water whiting
3 stalks celery, cut into 1 / 2 cm
1 green onion (leek), thinly sliced
150 ml water
oil for frying

Seasonings, puree:
2 tsp coriander (4 tsp, roasted)
1 piece of garlic (2 pieces)
1 cm kencur (2 cm) (i don't know the english for "kencur")
1 / 2 tsp salt (3 / 4 tsp salt here)

Directions:
1. Thinly sliced tempe the size of about 4 cm x 7 cm.
2. Mix the ground spices with rice flour, wheat starch, salt, and water whiting.
3. Stir and then pour water little by little until a smooth dough.
4. Add sliced green onion and celery and stir well.
5. Dip tempe one by one into the batter of flour.
6. Fry in oil until cooked brown lot.

ps : For more crisp results, use medium heat for frying. and its good for snack too , if you like spicy food you can add chilly :)

its should be looks like this
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_81xRtGMd6lQ/TD1EbHnjpBI/AAAAAAAAAAw/uuQX9sQZLwA/s320/Tempe-Goreng-Pedas.jpg

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Hmmm..Thanks Dox.. ;) It looks good heeehe
I'm learning how to make a good one and than I'll post here ;D

Signature Image

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

well the only thing i know how to cook is a desert, a choco cake ^^; would u like to know how ?

Member of the Band .::DarKLeaF::.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT!Signature Image

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Of course Emmy.. ;)

Signature Image

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

okies ill write it later ^^; sowy

Member of the Band .::DarKLeaF::.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT!Signature Image

heee~ thx~ will try it out sometime

maic

maic

801-chan

sorry I'm a good fork ! >_________<
-___- but am denied at cookers
I burn always what I cook .... the only thing that I succeed do is pasta with cheese """
raaaaaaahn !

a true Hero is not measured by the strength of his muscles.. but by the power of his Heart

AskaSun

AskaSun

*The one they call Sunny*

Are you a fan of curry? I can teach you how to make it and also it wont have to be hot that is if you dont like hot stuff hehe. :)

I live my life the way I want to,
not the way that people want me to.
Signature

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

love spicy food. ^when will u be giving the curry recipe?

AskaSun

AskaSun

Quote by kuchukuTuliplove spicy food. ^when will u be giving the curry recipe?

Well it depends on what curry you would like? There are many different types of curries. I can give you a recipe for a simple potato curry if you want?

Signature

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Quote by AskaSun
Well it depends on what curry you would like? There are many different types of curries. I can give you a recipe for a simple potato curry if you want?

Whatever is easier for you to write.. :) Anything is appreciated.. ^-^

Signature Image

AskaSun

AskaSun

Quote by DarkGSSJBeastWhatever is easier for you to write.. :) Anything is appreciated.. ^-^

Haha ok cool.

Here is a simple plain potato curry which should feed 2 or more,

Ingredients:
5 potatos
1/2 onion
1 Tomato
1teaspoon Mustard seeds
2 Cinnamon sticks
Oil
1 teaspoon Crushed garlic(Optional)
2 tablespoons of Curry Powder (It depends on which one you buy, if you buy MILD then use two if you buy HOT then use 1)
Water
1 & 1/2 tablespoon Rough salt

Method:
1) Peel potatoes and cut into small pieces then leave aside.
2) Peel and cut up onion and place in a pot.
3) Add oil (Just enough to coat the bottom of the pot) and mustard seeds and cinnamon sticks.
4) Leave to fry till onions are light brown then add curry powder, crushed garlic and tomato (Make sure it is cut into small pieces as well).
5) Then add potatoes and salt then add water till potatoes are covered.
6) Leave to cook till potatoes are soft.

(Can be eaten with bread, rice or roti) :)

Signature

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

i'l surely try it.

AskaSun

AskaSun

Quote by kuchukuTulipi'l surely try it.

Cool hehe if you need anything other curry recipes just ask :)

Signature

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Heehe.. Thanks for the recipe Aska-san.. ^^

Signature Image

wow! =P~ ,

AskaSun

AskaSun

Quote by DarkGSSJBeastHeehe.. Thanks for the recipe Aska-san.. ^^

Welcome :D

Signature

Does anyone know a rexipe for Dangos?

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Quote by YukixVampireDoes anyone know a rexipe for Dangos?

Dangos? Wow now I would want to learn it too o:

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.