Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper removed - Minitokyo

Wallpaper removed

Tagged under Mai Favorite

page 1 of 1 5 total items

blackeaglezzz

blackeaglezzz

The sleeping Eagle

I finally made a wallpaper of which I am truly proud, I used several new techniques to create an awesome wallpaper. This time I got several things in the background (the trees and the glowing stuff) as well the girl in a bit glowing effect. I did whatever I could to create a wallpaper with some new things I recently learned, but it wasn't enough... again. And thus here's the question: Why has my wallpaper been removed?

It's about this one:
http://shikakuentei.deviantart.com/art/Who-stole-my-icecream-187555533

I think that the tone of the girl's skin is a bit too pink/orange for the setting she is in. It doesnt look like she belongs in that setting. Also the background and the figure might be a bit overfiltered. I had a some of my wallpapers removed for the same reason. Try doing a bit more to it maybe.

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

Just gonna give my observations...
- There's too much filter going on the girl or the BG
- The BG is too realistic for the scan (and the scan looks pasted)
- The scan and the BG are good, but in my opinion, they don't fit with each other

Why not try to change the BG theme... and something that can complement with the ice cream thing? A scenic doesn't have a sense to that...
Hope I helped...

:))

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

First of all it's too suggestive for MT. Even if you name it 'ice cream' it will get deleted for the way the girl looks.

If you decide to change the character, the bg is indeed to realistic, but it fits with a fairy type of character, hence the forest. I really like the glow and if you add a grunge texture the way the bg looks may change for the better, it could lose its realisticness.

Signature

The BG is too realistic for the scan. [2]

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.