Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would You Wait to Date Someone? - Minitokyo

Would You Wait to Date Someone?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

So would you wait to date someone? Wait for someone?
If you met someone and we get along really great and have alot of fun just being together and makes you laugh.
Makes you want to be a better person and just feel so much joy and happiness that your heart seems like it would burst from trying to contain it inside...He even says "I Love You" and really truly means it and shows you in so many ways that he does truly care for you..but he's afraid that since he is so busy with his career ever since he got promoted to a higher position...he's afraid that he wont have much time to spend with you...and cant give you his all..would you tell him that you would wait for him to get settled in his new position and have time to spend with you or would you just try to forget about him because he chose his career over you?

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

koroyami

koroyami

Some Things You Never Forget . .

just let it be
if he truly loves you he will come back to you
thats all i have to say ...
janah

Stay Where You Belong . . In My Memories . .

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

switching careers can be risky with a relationship but if it was me, I would tell him that you will wait, that it doesn't matter that you can't spend as much time as before, but there will be times in the future that you can spend more time together. but if he really loves you I don't think he would choose his career over you, if he did that means you deserve better and he's just shallow, in my opinion. just be patient and wait things out, then talk a little bit, spend some time together and then spend time that is allowed. I can't spend that much time with my love interest but that doesn't mean he doesn't care for me any less. hope this is of some help for you :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

yes, i would wait for someone

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

actually, if i find out that

the guy i like likes me,

i would wait til i get sick of waiting...

well... if i lose my feelings,

it's his loss anyway... XPPP

lol...jk

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Akaasai

Akaasai

Megane Eh?

If Thats Situation Just Wait Her/He To Go Back.....

Hardcore Gamers,Hardcore Otaku,Hardcore Ecchi!

But...is he that busy that he can't be with you once in a while? *confused*
My boy is superbusy right now, and about to get a contract with a mag, and I'm also very busy in my new agency, but we still manage to see each other every other week...I guess, if you like him enough, you will be able to put up with seeing him once a week/twice a month?

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

I would wait, no mater for how long. Especially that it’s not like you wouldn’t see each other at all. He will just have less time for you then he has till now.

It’s natural, that if he has delicate situation at work he will concentrate on it, and it’s definitely not shallow, it’s responsible. If he’s thinking about you seriously he would probably wish to be able to take care about you in the future. And to do so, he needs to have well-paid work.

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

Quote by scarletwitchI would wait, no mater for how long. Especially that it’s not like you wouldn’t see each other at all. He will just have less time for you then he has till now.

It’s natural, that if he has delicate situation at work he will concentrate on it, and it’s definitely not shallow, it’s responsible. If he’s thinking about you seriously he would probably wish to be able to take care about you in the future. And to do so, he needs to have well-paid work.

Wow...You are totally right..^^ I think i will do that...I will wait..because he is my first love and the only one who can make feel so much happiness and joy.. Thanks for your advice. It was really helpful.

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

I would wait if I thought they were worth it.

Emeraldas

Emeraldas

Wandering the Sea of Stars

The simple answer is... yes. If there are no outside temptations, it shouldn't emerge as a problem at all. However if something does come up, it may be time to reassess what you really feel is best for you.. it all comes down to the individual, but not giving it a chance... is brutal.

Let me go, Minor Heaven

I would wait for him because I know he would wait for me too...:D lol cheesy huh? hehehe yeah....

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.