Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Results~Anime Improv Challenge! - Minitokyo

Results~Anime Improv Challenge!

Group announcement by Oldsters

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Hello All,

First off, please help me give a round of applause to Clover who offered up the only story submission for the Anime Improv Challenge!

*enthusiastic applause* ?(´?`)?(´??)?

I'd also like to give a shout-out to Fireflywishes for being my acting grammar-police, and Maryshee for attempting the challenge though her work schedule didn't allow her time to finish. Thanks for being there, guys!

Quick recap, the Anime Improv Challenge! was to write a story with two assigned characters and a situation. After accepting, the sky was the limit. So, without further ado, the results...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Clover's Assignment ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters:
Toko Aozaki, from Kara no Kyokai
Holo, from Spice and Wolf

Situation:
doing laundry

Touko has rented a small, white house with green shutters in the middle of nowhere for her holidays. Staring into the sky thinking about her reason for coming all the way out here, her mind slipped away and she thought to herself that it was too troublesome to have to do this kind of work even on her holidays. As she hung up one piece of laundry after another, she thought to herself that she hadn't done this for a long time. Finally, she managed it somehow to hang up all the laundry. The first thing she did afterwards was light up her cigarette and take in a deep breath. Then she went to get some coffee from the kitchen. She came back to the veranda and sat down. It was nice weather and she smiled while she looked over at the laundry. All of a sudden she stopped smiling because two things from the laundry where missing! She looked around and finally saw the thief running away. She scribbled a glowing rune into the air with her cigarette and the clothing that the thief had stole began to glow red and hot. The thief ran back and forth screaming like a howling wolf. After awhile Touko caught her, pushed her down, and turned out the heat. Holo, in her sorry state, looked up with tears in her eyes.

“Are you all right” Touko asked and got down from her.

Holo stood up and looked at her with wet eyes. But somehow that didn’t work on Touko.

Touko looked around and cried out very loud “Oh no, my laundry!” Then she looked at Holo, "You messed them up, so you are going to re-do the laundry."

Holo looked at her and denied it. "The laundry got dirtied again because you made them catch on fire...By the way, how did you do this?”

Touko replied, “First of all, it is my stuff and it is my business what I do to my clothes. Well, I will give you some clothes when you do the laundry again. This time without burning them down, ok?” Touko smiled.

Holo got the bucket and began to collect the laundry. Apparently she didn’t know she talked to herself. "Why isn’t this magic box working?” Touko heard her say. She turned and showed her how to turn the washing machine on. Like a spoiled little kid, Holo looked up to her and said "I know how this machine works! I know everything!”

“hai hai, miss know it all Wolf.” Touko replied.

While Holo and was waiting for the laundry, Touko began to cook. Holo took the laundry out tried to hang them up, but she was definitely too short. She tried to jump up and throw the clothes but nothing really worked out. After Touko finished cooking she went to Holo. Touko hung up the laundry with Holo's help. While they were working outside it turned dark.

After finishing the laundry together Touko gave her a set of clothes and said, “You can stay the night here and eat with me, but tomorrow you must be away again, do you understand?”

They ate together, and who knows? Maybe Holo is still following Touko and getting one present after another.

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

i somehow get the feeling i should hide somewhere after seeing i was the only one to actually write on

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

No, Clover, don't hide. *drags out into the open* Pat yourself on the back for finishing. :)

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

DSHikaru

DSHikaru

countdown!

ooh.. nice story OwOb and Clover you shouldn't hide :3

But it is so embarassing to be the only one with a story written *blush*

DSHikaru

DSHikaru

countdown!

lol, but it's brave to submit it alone, ain't it? :3

DarkAlleyCat

DarkAlleyCat

Mew! =3 ~DAC~

That's not fair I would've attempted. lol
Actually that's a lie I really suck at improve on the spot xD.

Overall this is really nice. I love the mishap that occurred and for a very short scene it's well written. Kuddos Clover! =)

~I don't believe in angels but I believe in people. That's enough reason for me to believe heaven exists. ~Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.