Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favorite character in D Gray-Man? - Minitokyo

Who's your favorite character in D Gray-Man?

Tagged under D Gray-Man

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

sasuke619

sasuke619

Sasuke forever

Who's your favorite character in D Gray-Man?
I love allen and Lavi
what about you?

Signature

Allen Walker.

Man ham Allen wa Lavi ro DUST darm!

HaindiR

HaindiR

haindir

Lavi and Kanda :)

Allen and Crory

Lavi, he is so kawaiii

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

I love allen and Lavi as well :D

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

Allen Walker x'D
... and Komui x}

Kanda : D
and Komui xd

Allen, Kanda, Lavi and Lenalee

radith

radith

how art you today?

Lenalee <3

artistique is unique

Allen Walker

allen and lavi!

Lavi and Komui, I suppose.

I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone. I like this particular article It gives me an additional input on the information around the world Thanks a lot and keep going with posting such information.
======================
Vitamins for Skin & Hair

kanda !
XD

NightfallSV

NightfallSV

Nightfall

Marian CROSS hands down.

"The Melody of Logic will Play out the Truth."

Lavi and Tikki ^^

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

lavi :D so damn interesting ><

SSJTrunkSH

SSJTrunkSH

Hero of the Future !

Kanda !

Sekai ni Itami o !

ALLEN AND LAVI
>.<

Allen Walker

Allen-kun and Lavi :P

Keigo will always be here for you

KuroRyu

KuroRyu

Sorry if I make mistakes!

Allen Walker. Definitely.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.