Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion Wallpaper Beware with the Dog - Minitokyo

Deletion Wallpaper Beware with the Dog

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Quote by Grelly-chan,

The wallpaper you have submitted (Beware with the Dog) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Low effort, the quality of the render is low since it has been heavily enlarged

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

I dont understand.... too simplistic? what, the wall needs to have a lot of c4d, or too many textures for be in this web?
Im really disapointed, i trust in minitokyo, the render wasn't blurry, i didn't use any screenshot, i made the render of a fan art, and i dont see any wallpaper like this, in the seccion Bleach i found at leats 5 walls equal! what can you tell me about that? here you got it:

links removed by moderator

And if i search in others anime im sure that im foud at least 1.000.000 more....
Please Minitokyo, tell me the real motive of the deletion of my wallpaper because im very disapointed...

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/4hur2s.jpg[/IMG]

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Greetings Grelly-chan. While I am not in charge of the wallpaper section, perhaps I can help you out.

First off, staff delete wallpapers for not other motive than simply to exercise quality control in the gallery. I can reassure you there is no hidden vendetta against anything, nor are they out to get someone.

Second, the wallpaper was deleted for these reasons, as stated in the bottom of your PM.

Quote: Additional information provided by the moderator:
Low effort, the quality of the render is low since it has been heavily enlarged

Looking at the wallpaper in full view, Naruto looks enlarged and as such, has lost a significant amount of overall quality. In terms of low effort, I'm sure what it means is that it's simply a white background with a few colors mixed into it. While we welcome all varieties of minimalistic wallpapers as well, there is a line between low effort and minimal and I think this wallpaper is dancing on that line. I'm pretty sure if you can get a higher quality scan of Naruto like that, or use the original size instead of enlarging the image, I'm sure the wallpaper state would reinstate your wallpaper into the gallery. Although since I am not part of the wallpaper staff I cannot say for sure.

Signature Image

Thanks for the complete answer, really.
Now im understand, but is unfear because is a lot of wall whit less quality and they still in the web. thats it.

Thank you now im going to do betters wall... and im sorry if you dont understand me but im argentinian and minitokyo dont let me write in spanish XD

Oh and one more thing the original wall is mine but in other resolution, this one http://dangelsign.deviantart.com/#/d33yy8o

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Cyan already covered all the points why this wallpaper was deleted. In the future I suggest to read the whole PM as the moderator who deleted it might have added the especific reason for deletion.

Also, please don't put up other's wallpaper for criticizing, it's considered rude. And I really don't understand why does it matter how many times a scan has been walled.
If you think there are walls that don't meet our standards, please report them stating the reasons for low quality. Saying that the wall is anti-aesthetic is not a reason for deletion.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

whait whait whait!
i didn't say nothing about "anti-aesthetic" so please dont put words in my mouth that I didn't say...
i just say, wait that's it i dont say anithing any more.
Thanks to Cyanide for the words.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.