What is your favorite type of horror story?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Cancel

I like watching horror movie but I have a deep love for J-Horror stories, but I was just watching a documentary on J-Horror and want other opinions...

...Watermelon...

• Dec 06, 2010

koroyami

koroyami

Some Things You Never Forget . .

Cancel

well .. for me i like the japanese ghost stories
you know the curses and stuff

Stay Where You Belong . . In My Memories . .

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

hmm, I know for a fact I love the slice and dice the most, but the others that I enjoy seem to be ghost stories, that appears to be what is in my collection the most. but I am always open to new ideas, however I have seen a lot of slice and dice in ghost stories. more gore the better, in my opinion.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LuckyShadow

LuckyShadow

hypnotiq luck

Cancel

I just like zombie movies. It might be a cliche by today's standards, but I always find them enjoyable and fun to watch. I'm really sad that the show The Walking Dead is done for the season, if you haven't seen it yet I highly suggest it!

It's not about when you arrive, but about the journey to your destination.Signature Image

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Cancel

Psychological horror is my personnel favorite.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

koroyami

koroyami

Some Things You Never Forget . .

Cancel

Quote by angelxxuanhmm, I know for a fact I love the slice and dice the most, but the others that I enjoy seem to be ghost stories, that appears to be what is in my collection the most. but I am always open to new ideas, however I have seen a lot of slice and dice in ghost stories. more gore the better, in my opinion.

then i guess SAW movie series is one of your Fav

Stay Where You Belong . . In My Memories . .

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

nope not really koroyami. I have tried to watch them and the parts that didn't induce seizure like feel for me, sort of was dull and boring to me. I really like hostel 1/2 though, but there are a lot less flashy, that's why I can't play video games :( silent hill, fatal frame and dead space (cartoon outstanding) the flashy is not my friend :(

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Touma

My Anime World

Cancel

well as for me i think a zombie film

• Dec 12, 2010
Cancel

don't like them at all...but if the 6th sense counts, not too scary/gory

• Dec 15, 2010
Cancel

Anything psychological andd as violent and bloody as possible :3

• Dec 15, 2010
Cancel

I like slashers and comedic horror movies. Jason Lives being the greatest combination, IMO.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Cancel

Not much liking in horror but there some shows I did watched only by interest. The Ring, I guess... O_o *Runs*

Signature Image

• Dec 16, 2010

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

Cancel

I like my horror story amply mixed with mystery. The one that is not that scary at first and then...YIKES! The realization that the ending...is really the ending for the protagonist :P

• Dec 16, 2010
Cancel

Japanese Horror tales & horror storys with much gore

• Dec 22, 2010
Cancel

thrillers or a good ghost story..Japanese ghost stories are usually my favorite, they have a certain subtleness that I love.

• Jan 02, 2011
Cancel

I like Psychological horror, Western Ghosts, and Japanese Ghosts too ..

I mostly like Paranormal Activity, I thought it was so cool :D

• Jan 02, 2011

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Cancel

I don't usually like them, but recently Shiki was good, and I like stuff with zombies too.

Cancel

Ones that get resolved.

• Jan 02, 2011
Cancel

Japanese Horror movie kinda boring, maybe because it's not meant for us.

• Jan 03, 2011

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

Cancel

Definitely psychological horror, gore & stuff doesn't scare me.

• Jan 03, 2011

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

Cancel

I prefer horror films where it is very very very very sadist and when there is very very very very much blood spurting everywhere! ... awwww! ??! y'know... like SAW! it's the best! yeaaah!

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

Cancel

J Horror for me! I hate ghost stories from US. not much fan of bloody mess either. except dexter (TV), of course! but that's off topic.

• Jan 04, 2011
Cancel

Well I don't know if I can catogorize my tastes. I prefer to have some plot/character development, and i don't like the mindless Gore
*cough* Saw * cough*. But i do like some violence. sooo... phycological, ghost, blood, curses,ect. I like the characters to suffer, sometimes. XD

Cancel

the scary kind. i used to like Gooesbumps.

• Jan 11, 2011

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.