Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite type of horror story? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite type of horror story?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

I like watching horror movie but I have a deep love for J-Horror stories, but I was just watching a documentary on J-Horror and want other opinions...

...Watermelon...

koroyami

koroyami

Some Things You Never Forget . .

well .. for me i like the japanese ghost stories
you know the curses and stuff

Stay Where You Belong . . In My Memories . .

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm, I know for a fact I love the slice and dice the most, but the others that I enjoy seem to be ghost stories, that appears to be what is in my collection the most. but I am always open to new ideas, however I have seen a lot of slice and dice in ghost stories. more gore the better, in my opinion.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LuckyShadow

LuckyShadow

hypnotiq luck

I just like zombie movies. It might be a cliche by today's standards, but I always find them enjoyable and fun to watch. I'm really sad that the show The Walking Dead is done for the season, if you haven't seen it yet I highly suggest it!

It's not about when you arrive, but about the journey to your destination.Signature Image

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Psychological horror is my personnel favorite.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

koroyami

koroyami

Some Things You Never Forget . .

Quote by angelxxuanhmm, I know for a fact I love the slice and dice the most, but the others that I enjoy seem to be ghost stories, that appears to be what is in my collection the most. but I am always open to new ideas, however I have seen a lot of slice and dice in ghost stories. more gore the better, in my opinion.

then i guess SAW movie series is one of your Fav

Stay Where You Belong . . In My Memories . .

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

nope not really koroyami. I have tried to watch them and the parts that didn't induce seizure like feel for me, sort of was dull and boring to me. I really like hostel 1/2 though, but there are a lot less flashy, that's why I can't play video games :( silent hill, fatal frame and dead space (cartoon outstanding) the flashy is not my friend :(

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Touma

My Anime World

well as for me i think a zombie film

don't like them at all...but if the 6th sense counts, not too scary/gory

Anything psychological andd as violent and bloody as possible :3

I like slashers and comedic horror movies. Jason Lives being the greatest combination, IMO.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Not much liking in horror but there some shows I did watched only by interest. The Ring, I guess... O_o *Runs*

Signature Image

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

I like my horror story amply mixed with mystery. The one that is not that scary at first and then...YIKES! The realization that the ending...is really the ending for the protagonist :P

Japanese Horror tales & horror storys with much gore

thrillers or a good ghost story..Japanese ghost stories are usually my favorite, they have a certain subtleness that I love.

I like Psychological horror, Western Ghosts, and Japanese Ghosts too ..

I mostly like Paranormal Activity, I thought it was so cool :D

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

I don't usually like them, but recently Shiki was good, and I like stuff with zombies too.

Ones that get resolved.

Japanese Horror movie kinda boring, maybe because it's not meant for us.

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

Definitely psychological horror, gore & stuff doesn't scare me.

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

I prefer horror films where it is very very very very sadist and when there is very very very very much blood spurting everywhere! ... awwww! ??! y'know... like SAW! it's the best! yeaaah!

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

J Horror for me! I hate ghost stories from US. not much fan of bloody mess either. except dexter (TV), of course! but that's off topic.

Well I don't know if I can catogorize my tastes. I prefer to have some plot/character development, and i don't like the mindless Gore
*cough* Saw * cough*. But i do like some violence. sooo... phycological, ghost, blood, curses,ect. I like the characters to suffer, sometimes. XD

the scary kind. i used to like Gooesbumps.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.