Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite type of horror story? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite type of horror story?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

honeycomb

honeycomb

honeycomb

One with lots of blood and swords.

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

I think it depends. I like the twisted kind of irrational fear as the one that is portrait on Silent Hill game series, kinda Amityville. But also I like the horror with gore and drama as seen on 28 days later and 28 weeks later too.

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

i prefer the smart one, and the realistic one.

rather than showing frightening faces, i prefer the one when evil comes to human mind. they don't kill like Freddy, also don't bite like Dracula. they simply comes to human mind, ask them to do evil things, but smart ones. like killing, but they have alibi. or from 10 people, slowly one by one get murdered, but never known who is the real murder.

seeing realistic one that can really happen in this world, make the horror more horror... *it doesn't mean i like it really happen, anyway*

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

Psychological but I like horror with an awesome twist in the end. The one you never saw coming.

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

I like J-horror and I agree with Ringu's author quote: "I don't like blood because it kills imagination."

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

After seeing "the walking death" i love zombies and world termination storys *-*

The unknown

Any kind will do, as long as its scary. Hehe. XD

I like slashers and comedic horror movies

hmm, I know for a fact I love the slice and dice the most, but the others that I enjoy seem to be ghost stories, that appears to be what is in my collection the most.

An anime horror story.

merged: 02-05-2011 ~ 01:33am
When they cry is also nice

Asian horror movies are generally scarier.
Western ones kinda focus on gore and stuff :/

gankei

gankei

Aristoteles

NNOOOOOOOO~~! >XO
no horror stories...... I get scared easily T.T
"since I have a big imagination"
after the movie I feel like the creatures from the movie r right behind me >o<

but I watched..... the Pool, I know what you did last summer, the cave.......

... I donno :s

People cant ignore it when looking upon someone they fear..There are two actions one can take. Bow down to that source of fear or get rid of that fear by getting rid of that source.

Ultimatevegeta

Ultimatevegeta

Soul Reaper

Hm~
How's it with some kind of Higurashi?
xD
If you already know this great horror anime =)
*g*

I'm a Hollow!
I haunt your soul,
watch every step of you.
And then if you can't go even further, I'll devour your soul definitely!

Anything that has to do with paranormal beings that you can't easily get rid of. Monsters and serial killers are just not as scary because in the end they are somehow mortal. It's the things that are immortal that are scary, because you can't kill them.

Psychological horror is my personnel favorite.

i like the kind of horror story where theres a lot of blood, violence... i also like it when the ending is a cliff hanger, and theres a lot of suspense in the story...>:P

no sir, i don't like them

stuff whit shrap stuf

J-horror movie :d

Im with wingedspirit on this one ( I prefer to have some plot/character development, and i don't like the mindless Gore
*cough* Saw * cough*. But i do like some violence. sooo... phycological, ghost, blood, curses,ect. I like the characters to suffer, sometimes)
any one can make a hack n slash but a good horror needs a good stoy or it's just like every other movie out there. i think the movie makers should read some more books like IT and PET SEMATARY to realy know what a good horror is like. :p

ell .. for me i like the japanese ghost stories

oh i never like horror movies b4. why waste money scare myself?!

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

I really LOVE horror movies, but i love ghost stories more cuz i hate to see blood. When i sad i usually watch a horror film alone, it blows my sadness away. Uhm i love J-horrow films too, its fantastic ~
PS: I LOVE GHOST!

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.