Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Darkstalker Tribute and Graphic File Scans - Minitokyo

Darkstalker Tribute and Graphic File Scans

Tagged under Dark Stalkers

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Recently, I've been submitting scans I've made from the Darkstalkers Graphic File and the Tribute book. All of them have been deleted on the basis that they have been taken from another website. Each PM read:

SquirrelLuvsPnut,

The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted (The Dark Ones) was removed for the following reason:

- It was taken, in whole or in part, from another website with little to no modification. You may only submit artwork that you have created entirely by yourself.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This includes 13 scans which I did indeed scan from the actual books. The scans are entitled:

Before Me, Comes the Storm
The Dark Ones
Girl's Night
Demitri's Embrace
Delicious Exploding Pies
Great Party, Dude
Fearsome Fighters
A Smile That Lights Up a Room
Glomped by a Ghoul
Awaken Jon Talbain
Rising Sun
In Death's Hand
Feelin' Fine Feline

I noticed that there are other tribute and graphic files already in the gallery, so I know those books are not being omitted. I would like all of these scans re-submitted. If this works out, I also have other scans from the same books I want to put in.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I'm absolutely sure I added this in each deletion PM.
Turns out that the artist of the artbook asked us to delete the scans: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t68844
That's why all your scans were deleted

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

There goes three hours of scanning down the drain. T_T
Thank you for quick reply.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Btw, if you find scans of the Tribute, please report them :3 We would appreciate it a lot.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Just the tribute or should I get the graphic file scans too, there are a few.
BTW, you were right, you did have something in the original message about the tribute being off limits. My fault thar.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.