Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Interest] possibly making this public... - Minitokyo

[Interest] possibly making this public...

Submit to MT?

Yes
1 votes
No
0 votes
Lol your comp sucks
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Jei-sama

Jei-sama

Is made of Soy Beans

Just wondering if there would be enough interest in this wallpaper to make it public. I was originally only doing it for my wife, but then her BFF wanted it too. So I thought I'd ask to see if any one else would be interested. The wallpaper would come at a max size of 1600x1200, and i would be making duplicates in sizes 1400x1050, 1280x960, and 1024x768 (as 1224x768 is my wifes res). I could be willing to make other sized but nothing larger than 1600x1200 as that is what I chose for my base.

Here is a preview: Clicky Here

and based upon This Scan

also for anyone wondering yes that is PsP8. the computer I'm working from is a spare mini comp with a max of 6 gigs HD space, and about 256kb of ram. Classy no?

DanRen

DanRen

When Colors Fade...

is a good start to me but i need to see a more adbanced work to give a proper opinion i'm not even close to an expert but the contrast look good to me ;) keep it Monochrome

Signature

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

so you're making a vector? I guess its alright but since that's a preview, its hard to say if it should be in MT or not... I mean, its much better if we looked at the finished product then give suggestions/comments about it... I think you're just about to start, its better to present something finished... but I think its a nice start! Just keep it up... and make updates when its finished...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.