Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of cute girl scan - Minitokyo

deletion of cute girl scan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

flavia,

The scan you have submitted (cute girl) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Enlarging scans is not allowed.

LINK cute girl by flavia
cute girl by flavia

This is one of my scan that has been deleted. It was of a great quality... The amount of pixels was correct.

Waiting for an answer

Signature Image

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Those images I have deleted are from a game so they are cg art and cg rips from games have normally the same size. So I've compared your submissions among each other and the bigger ones have jagged outlines, they look enlarged. Since enlarged scans are not allowed I have deleted them.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

I made two threads because I tought it was necessary one for each deleted scan.
I didn't enlarge those cg's....
I will check again and make sure the next ones look perfect

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.