Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 would u become immoratal?<read the details in the thread> - Minitokyo

would u become immoratal?<read the details in the thread>

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

i only have a simple question; would u become an immortal<no aging+no dying> for all the most happiest moments of ur life , not by giving ur happy moments but only ur happiest moments<either the moments u have lived or the moments u r to live>?
plz do a give a reason for y would u become or not become an immortal in exchange for ur life's happiest moments.

the choice i made is that i would not become an immortal because firstly it is a curse not to die nor age and secondly the happy moments are better to be lived then a life where u haven't lived it the happiest.
<hope u guys understood>

LtCom

LtCom

<3 Zooey :3

Yes.

Reasons ? What is happiness.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

of course I would become immortal if I had the chance. why? simple, I can't retain things well anyways and I don't really show love like others show it and have been alone most my life to not understand love. so I would choose it, just to see more of the world pass by, there will/can always be others.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Hogami

Hogami

simply me

No i won't.

for 2 simply reason,
Firstlife is one, and for live it with full of them essence u have to live for the duration of your life, not more, not less
secon, i'll lost my friends, and parets... see they grown and die...

is sad...

evryone have a time and a place, where they can stay, calm in peaces, with the world and with themselves...
i'll spent my life to find this place...

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I would choose to stay Mortal...

Being mortal is what makes the things you love in life have meaning...they could be taken away at any moment.

Life is called life because there IS death.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Know this, immortality is over-rated. Life has it's purpose and throughout it's duration there are trials, pain, sorrow, and tribulation. The human creature is most damaged by adversity, however, by overcoming it and learning its lessons, we are edified and transformed into that which we must be in the new and eternal life that yet awaits us. If we do not perish to this world we would ever suffer here without cause or reward.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Very well said Hoo...*High Fives*

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

DSHikaru

DSHikaru

countdown!

No. it's kinda unfair of not dying.. :<

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

well said hooyaah.

Quote by UberDogVery well said Hoo...*High Fives*

Quote by kuchukuTulipwell said hooyaah.

Thank you both.

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

i too prefer mortal life...

how could it be if i am bored of this life, and couldn't die?
even if it means to live in young forever like what Draculla can be, everything can go boring in the end.

that's why re-incarnation exists, so people which jobs in life or bored with life or being old or too suffer in life, can go repeat everything again from very beginning. for me, death is a chance to repeat everything again...

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

If a mortal's Life means mostly pain than Immortality is unlimited pain..
People that want to be immortals are living in a fake world..
Nothing to add.. Hoo said it all better.. ;)

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

What Hooyaah said

http://forum.minitokyo.net/t65122

That Thread is "Do you think living forever would be a blessing or a Curse?" Which is quite similar to this thread

Signature
The Internet, Where the Men are Men, The Women are men and the Children are the FBI

Quote by UberDogI would choose to stay Mortal...

Being mortal is what makes the things you love in life have meaning...they could be taken away at any moment.

Life is called life because there IS death.

Yeah the same I chose mortality

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

Quote by DarkGSSJBeastIf a mortal's Life means mostly pain than Immortality is unlimited pain..
People that want to be immortals are living in a fake world..
Nothing to add.. Hoo said it all better.. ;)

i do agree with u..

think it this way.. if u are immortal, then if u by an accident get blind, deaf, and mute, would u feel the pains forever?

if u are mortal, u only must take the burdens for limited time, maybe years or 20, 30 years, it's very hard really. but stil is much much much better than u must take the burden forever ever never stop.

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

http://forum.minitokyo.net/t65122

Please search before creating new threads.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.