Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Blood+ Discussion (SPOILERS) - Minitokyo

Blood+ Discussion (SPOILERS)

Tagged under Blood+

page 1 of 1 6 total items

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Hey Guys!

I just finished watching all of Blood+ and I really liked it. I love the story, especially the connection that Haji and Saya have. On that note- do you think that Saya was in love with Haji the entire time? I think so :) but I wanted others opinions. It makes me really sad to know that Haji has to wait to see her for so long while she is in hibernation... :( It must be so lonely for him. I know he waits patiently and is probably used to it but that would seriously suck to not be able to be with the one you love for 30 years! Then to only have a few together before they would sleep again would just blow.

I know at the end Haji is watching over Saya. I just feel so depressed about the whole situation because he has been so devoted to her for his entire life and then when he finally tells her and they have a chance to be together it is taken away.... at least for 30 years. >_< wth...

well anyone can give me their thoughts. I have heard some theories about people saying that they might have had a romantic relationship prior to everything with Diva and were putting it on hold as to focus on ending things with Diva. It is a nice thought that they could have been together :)

tag-licious

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

SPOILERS:

I was saving for the box set for this series. I'll probably be buying it here real soon. it's the complete series on two box sets. and I thought it was 50 years that she slept not 30? at any rate when you are immortal and in love time really does not have a meaning. saya was so bent on seeking revenge that haji probably knew that it wouldn't reach her about his true feelings, but there was that right moment that he got his chance that really made the connection between the two perfect. too back what happened to Solomon I felt it could have been interesting and a help to saya.

there were a lot of missing holes in the series and the time jumps and broken flashbacks anything could have been possible. maybe there always was a spark, maybe they have always loved one another, but the series/creator just didn't want to push that, wanted to focus on the destruction and end of diva and then his few lines at the right moment was what broke everything.

to make another season would damage what it has going for it, but some people argue that they should make more. I just think it would destroy it somehow. to take and end it where it is, is helpful and it doesn't cause the creator to sit around and think of more things for saya to get into. we all have a general idea where it might go, well I do at least, so that's what fanfic is for :D what you think? another season or end it where it should?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

The pairing bet haji and saya is cool and sexy i mean he did like her and supported her even when she was a total spoilt brat. but i kinda feel sorry for solomon goldsmith too. :(

distillme

distillme

Merp.

another season would totally ruin it. it WOULD be nice to see more between haji and saya, but we can all use our imaginations for that because if they did make more it would take all the impact out of the meaning of the show and how it ended. maybe a short ova or something would be cool to see some past haji X saya experiences or future experiences after everything was finished.

it is 30 years that she sleeps.

good point about how when you are immortal that time span has very little impact or meaning, I didn't think about it that way... that makes me feel better about haji having to wait for saya. it seems comforting because he isnt sitting around lonely the whole time in agony over 30 years which are short to an immortal compared to a human life.

I definitely would love to have blood+ on dvd but its so expensive. the cheapest I can find the box sets are about 200 on ebay!

solomon... he was an interesting character but i think he was more infatuated with saya than really in love with her because he never received love in return from diva. he only danced with saya for about 5 minutes and claims he loves her, where haji has dedicated his entire life to saya and making her happy. i think solomon is foolish for thinking that him and saya could EVER have any type of future together... like she is going to just say forget haji, the one person who has been by her side forever, and run off with some guy and just leave diva to do whatever she wants... lmao... righttttt... i REALLY didnt like how he tried to force himself upon her either, it bothered me... it was creepy and more stalker infatuation than true love.

anywho.. haji is a sweet heart and i truly love his character and devotion to the woman he loves! :3

tag-licious

honeycomb

honeycomb

honeycomb

I watched it ages ago, but i still remmeber it. it was good.

does anyone know when we're finally going to be able to buy Blood+ with all the episodes? The complete boxset? It's been too long! >.<

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.