Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HM... yo? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

After being looking for a good scan resource, I found this place... :D cute indeed.

I'm from Mexico, and I hope I can upload some stuff (well... I don't have so many things to scan, but I'll do my best at anything :D).

Nice to meet you... whoever you are ^^

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

roly-poly

floater

welcome welcome

are you from mexico as in the state in the US or as in the actual country? wait. there is a country right?

anyway, hope ya have a great one.

Signature

yo^^

-Kassie

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

yo yo welcome bro

hmm... you didn't say you're from New Mexico so I take it that your in the country, Mexico (@roly_poly -- meaning that there is an actual country called Mexico ;))

anywho, welcome welcome from your good old friend, me... wait... hmm.. I don't know you that well... so, we're not friends... but we all can be friends now :)

My TSS Quote of the Day:

"If your having a bad day, just press the restart button."

LoL, thanks to everybody. I'm still not used to the forum's format, but I'll do my best... :D

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

yo!~ kyo! :D

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome! Have lots of fun! See you around!

Earn money reading e-mails here

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.