Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime song got you hooked on asian music? - Minitokyo

What anime song got you hooked on asian music?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Was there any particular song that got you hooked on listening to asian music? I got into listening to J-pop from when Cartoon Network showed the 3rd opening of Gundam SEED (Believe by Nami Tamaki) on TV back when I first started to watch anime.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I can remember listening and watching a lot of anime. but it wasn't until I heard real folk blues (ending for cowboy bebop) that I literally got thirsty for more. since then I have learned about many songs and singers. gackt being one of them all because he did an end song for texhnolyze. so I wonder if I would have discovered the pop/rock as quickly if it hadn't been for anime? I was discovering things all on my own when I started researching things so probably, but anime might have sped it up a lot :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

girls generation ? :O

first is bleach.. then it was history..rie fu-nobody knows..i can still hear it

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

I go with bryne...! Rie Fu's song on Bleach 1st ED. That song hit me on the spot, it keeps me search for more good songs from Japan especially anime soundtracks.
@ bryne : Rie Fu's song for Bleach is Life is Like a Boat.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

Well first i was searching some good anime dramatic romance school genres.
& after i found hana yori dango, something else came up, the drama of it.
also drama's exist of animes, en after that i watched the drama 'boys before flowers'
so, i guess it's all of hana yori dango.
now i listen to j-pop k-pop and t-pop.

honeycomb

honeycomb

honeycomb

bleach opening 2 and onwards.

D.Gray Man_Innocent sorrow ^^

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

The 'Cardcaptor Sakura' opening & ending themes. =3

The opening theme for Fushigi Yugi....:D

idk there is the opening theme song to kimi ni todoke season one and two that i like

merged: 01-07-2011 ~ 07:16am
then there is also the bleach song that i think is really good

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

1st op of GTO - this was second anime in my live

FLCL > the pillows

fukai mori really started it all, ah those fifth grade memories...

Fukai mori by Do As Infinity and still a great fan till now xDDD

Archer89

Archer89

Just Another Faker

Yoake Mae ~Heart of Sword~ by T.M. Revolution started it when I was 5 or 6. The passion got rekindled by the infamous song, God Knows by Aya Hirano.

Life - it's a one-shot affair

Sailor Moon's awesome opening Moonlight Densetsu ?

?

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I think the songs for Magic Knight Rayearth and Rurouni Kenshin were what started my interest, largely because they were two of the first anime shows i watched.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Kanon Wakeshima - still doll & Suna no Oshiro

Nightmare's opening song for Death Note

Macross Frontier is actually the best music of alot of anime

Asterik - Orange Range
What's Up People?! - Maximum the Hormone
Bleach and Death Note got me hooked on Japanese music.

'Cardcaptor Sakura' opening & ending themes ^^

Yura Yura Naruto intro

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.