Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't delete notes - Minitokyo

Can't delete notes

page 1 of 1 5 total items

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Whenever I try to delete a notification, PM's either, I'm shown:

"There was an error with the database. If this problem persists for more than 10 minutes, please make a bug report."

And since this has last for more than 10 minutes I am following suggestions and making a bug report.

Thank you
Tsuyutsuki

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Have you tried using the "purge all" option for notifications? (Won't work for PMs though.)

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

That I haven't tried, because don't want to erase all of them...

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

when you purge from the notifications it doesn't delete your messages in the inbox you have to go to the inbox and delete them that way. try to use purge and if you are still having troubles then I'm certain the admin will sneak by and look into this. sometimes the site has problems from time to time. hope you got this resolved by now if not then admin will look into it shortly if you are still having trouble.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

okies~
I'll give it a try~

merged: 12-19-2010 ~ 01:51am
okies~
I'll give it a try~

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.