Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 scan art (soul and maka stuck in music land) - Minitokyo

scan art (soul and maka stuck in music land)

Tagged under Soul Eater

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

http://babysaki.deviantart.com/art/SxM-stuck-in-music-land-189683294?q=&qo= this is the link that was deleted. It is not my original piece but it is a fan art.

Quote by babysaki,

The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted (soul and maka in music land) was removed for the following reason:

- It was taken, in whole or in part, from another website with little to no modification. You may only submit artwork that you have created entirely by yourself.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Errr I think this should be under the deletion appeal
and also if it's not your work please don't submit it that is ripping

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Seems you submitted this artwork as a Scan. It was deleted because it is NOT a Scan, so that Mod thought you stole someone else's art to submit. You MUST make sure to submit your artwork in the correct section of the gallery and especially for any fanart, you MUST include a relevant description-- including time spent, materials used, and/or inspiration for the piece.

I will restore it, but you MUST add a description. If it is not edited within a week's time the piece will be re-deleted.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.