Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game Your avatar - Minitokyo

Game Your avatar

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

So why did you choose it? Whats it of anyway?
mine is Kyou from Clannad and i chose her cuz i really like her character and shes a bad-ass

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

iEvelii

iEvelii

Memento Mori

Hmm, mine is of Nino from "Arakawa Under the Bridge."

I love how her character is sincere but go with the flow type. She's also super innocent like, so I won't have to see weird stuff when I search for more pictures. XD
Plus she has so many funny facial expressions that I thought would be cool to us & switch around with to describe my moods depending on the day. I kind of wished I could find a character that looked more like me, but it's not easy doing that. lol.

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

simple.........I choose it..............coz she's beautiful.......u kno I love beautiful girls.................

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

for me, i choose her cz she was my idol when i were junior high.. u know, when i were young i idolize anime girl, not a real human..

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well I change mine from time to time, mine is a snow bunny, cause it's winter in my little world, it snows a lot and I like bunnies :) not to mention it matches perfectly what I got in my sig image. have no idea what it might be next, it was dancing okami until I found the bunny then, sadly, the dog was kicked to the curb :(

BuBbLeS!

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I'm currently sporting a Christmas version of Saber from Fate/Stay Night.

Besides the fact that I'm a huge fan of the medieval time period, I really like Saber. While having a fair amount of stereotypes, she also has defining characteristics and came across as a fresh, new character with an interesting twist to it.

Signature Image

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

The avatar was on hand and as a bonus it is cute no other reason that that.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

I like music and blue so...headphones

i love naruto nd funny things so i had doggy get me this avy hehe ^^
im plannin on changin it when new years comes though

Signature

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

random ! out of boring idea

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

Mine is a .gif image of the world in which we live.

Because the Earth is our home, our life, and truly beautiful from space. For additional facts check out my user page.

oh yeah! you liked it?

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Cause I like big engines spewing flames from the pipes.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

Now i choose her, cz i like music a lot and she is cute...

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

Usami Haru,From G-senjou no Maou
she was a very interesting deep character

i have no avatar. still.

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

man stop whining about and get yourself one...damn

Mine is Vita-chan from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, because she's really cute ^-^

My favorite J-idol. Well aside from others but I found that picture and it really suited the recent holidays.... yet I plan on keeping it.
I want to meet Sasaki-chan one day. Maybe she'll like me.. then again I have a weird personality.. YIKES. Hahah.

I'm probably going to rely on my looks then.. but then again.. I don't know her type.. I've traversed the interwebs looking for an interview or something about that..

But yeah.. she is my dream girl.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

I found mine off the random interwebz. I'm assuming an anime. Anyone know where it's from?
I love how creepy it is. It goes against our principle of baton twirling and pen spinning - INTO CHESS PIECE SPINNING BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Think of the world.

big-boss95

big-boss95

energy saver

Quote by CrazyCatterBlah blah blah

how many blah blah blah posts have you done....they're everywhere..... =.=

mines original =D and i chose it coz it gives other people a clue of what i'm like

merged: 01-08-2011 ~ 01:39pm

Quote by adelopiumI found mine off the random interwebz. I'm assuming an anime. Anyone know where it's from?
I love how creepy it is. It goes against our principle of baton twirling and pen spinning - INTO CHESS PIECE SPINNING BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

ummm.... i think it's from Code Geass

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

mine is Hitsugaya Toushiro from Bleach 'cuz I'm totally just Crazy of him!
http://image.dromadaire.com/dc/3459g.gif

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

I don't know from what anime is my avatar, but i like it, anyone know who is this? ohh i search in internet and i found what it is Mikutashi from naruto :)

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

I just love YelloW! you kno wut? I'll never choose this avatar if isn't Yellow! LOL

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.