Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Azureus Help!! : Cant browse when running Azureus - Minitokyo

Azureus Help!! : Cant browse when running Azureus

page 1 of 1 8 total items

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

Help! I mean it! I've been using Azureus for over a month now and it seems that i cant browse the Internet when I'm downloading stuffs...I thought it was only me but I've noticed that other people seems to have this trouble but i found no solution..Maybe you all can help me?

I just cant stop talking~ XD

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Well, you're not giving enough details of what you've done to remedy it.
I mean have you updated your Windows, and anti-virus programs, as well as running software like Ad-aware and Spysweeper?
Try those first.

defrax-

defrax-

SARS survivor

yea thats pretty vague...have you tried reinstalling?

HAve you made sure Azureus isn't hogging all your bandwidth?

How about what browser you use?

etc.

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

Okok...Im using windows 98 (still...) and im aslo using broadband DSL connection...My connection speed is very low here (maximum download speed 40K) and i limit my upload to only 2...Im using Norton Anti Virus 2004, Norton Personal Firewall and my computer also have both Ad-Aware and SpyBot...But i dont think its the problem with my anit-virus and anit-spyware programs...I have also downloaded the windows 98 updates... Nope i havent tried reinstaliing and maybe i'll try it...I cant browse the Internet with both Internet Explorer and also Opera 7.....Need any more details? Hope you all can help me out...

Tabernero

Tabernero

Intoxicated Soul

Try to change you download and upload configuration, sometimes azuerus use all of your bandwidth

Signature

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

I changed my upload configuration and only limit it to 2 upload which is the minimum already but still the same..I havent try the download speed yet but the weird thing is most of you all can browse the internet when running Azureus without even having to change the download and upload configuration...So what is it that my computer is different from all of yours? Really weird...

Icy

i was having the same problem today at school was really odd, i went into the D/L speed and capped it for a bit, browsing worked fine after that, a half an hour later i re-cranked them up and it was still fine.

for all the good that azures has it is just a hog of every kind of resource it can consume, there have been times when i couldn't even use the computer i was sitting at becuase the system was too lagged down with just azures running.

but i guess that is what i get for downloading more than 10gb in files at one time :p

Quote by hykyitI changed my upload configuration and only limit it to 2 upload which is the minimum already but still the same..I havent try the download speed yet but the weird thing is most of you all can browse the internet when running Azureus without even having to change the download and upload configuration...So what is it that my computer is different from all of yours? Really weird...

ok 1 try changing the port azereus. 2 instead on just limiting it to 2 uploads try put a KB/s limit, as if it is maxing out you upload badly you will have troubles browsing.

hope this helps

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.